Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

New steering wheel for 2011 a4 - Advice

Hey there peeps. Am looking to fit a new flat bottomed wheel to my 2011 a4. Just after some advice, especially from anyone on here who has prior experience doing this. Have a look at the link below

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Couple of questions. Do you think t matters that this has flappy paddles but my car is manual?
    qlso, doesn't come with an airbag so would use my current one. Question I have is my current wheel has a squarish centre or airbag port it's a 3 spoke but this one has a round one. Do you think it will still fit?

Cheers guys

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    I have done it on a BMW E90 3 Series (Put an M-Sport Steering wheel on an SE) but not an Audi. It was a wee bit fiddley and basically involved unconnecting battery for 15 mins than following a guide on Youtube from the US. They seem to post how to do everything the yanks. Once off, it was just -'plug' electrics on bolt new steering wheel on. And I am am not mechanically knowledged nor had I done it before.

I do think that the paddle shift might be a problem and I think you will need a different airbag as I think its a complete unit and will be wrong size. The new steering wheel does look same as the S3's so you could try and source one of them airbags.
    Somebody will probably correct me on all this, but I hope it helps and its not too big a job. If I can do it, then anybody can! lol
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit