2.0 TDI MPG

I just bought Xsman's "old" car from Dundee Audi and on first fill up got 40.5 mpg second fill was 44mpg both were brim to brim.
I'm almost at 500 miles with the 3rd tank and the light isn't on yet.
I'm happy enough with the economy and the car looks great.

I've just bought a DTUK box and hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. I had a similar box on my MG ZT and it made a big difference.
It will be interesting to see how the economy is with the DTUK fitted.

2012 Audi A4 Avant 2.0tdi black edition quattro

How you getting on with it now? When I had it, they fiddled with the fuel computer, so I wouldn't trust that at all anymore.

Maybe I am heavy footed or something, but it really was terrible when I had it. Only barely getting over 400 miles before the light came on, and I was doing mostly motorway miles.

In this weather I'm getting about 37 mpg with the dtuk box on. Not great but okay for a quattro I still love the looks though it's difficult to keep the black clean just now.

I'm going to have a test drive in the 3 litre one that Dundee have to see how it goes as there isn't much between them on fuel.

Yeah, 37 was the reason I got rid. I get (marginally admittedly) more than that in my 335d, which has near 340 BHP, and is an Auto (albeit not quattro obviously).

But same fuel economy for 160 BHP extra was a no brainer for me really. I do miss the looks though, as it was a beautiful car. But I drove that thing like miss daisy, compared to hooning the 335.