Audi A4 2.0 TDI Quattro S-Line LED Upgrade

HSP

3rd Gear
Reaction score
Just like to share an LED interior light upgrade that I have completed in my A4 2.0 TDI Quattro S-Line

LED Red warning lights and LED Door lights..

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1524.jpg

OEM LED boards (green) and EM Tunings LED boards (white) that are in the front footwells and under the seats for the rear with ambient lighting that can be adjusted through the MMI system..

08831a51.jpg

Front..

DSCF1511.jpg

Rear..

DSCF1506.jpg

Upgraded Dome lights and map lights..

DSCF1510.jpg

Upgraded 8 LED boot light which makes a big difference..

DSCF1514.jpg

OEM Upgraded LED Number Plate lights and looms..

470c61d4.jpg

DSCF1493-1.jpg

​Looking good. Job well done. :)

Wow Nick,

They look Cool in this, 1st time i have seen it since i did them for you.

just to mention that the ambient lighting mod can be done via VCDS for MMi sat nav units, this mod allows you to have the footwells lights running while drive and you can adjust the levels.

nice little mods, unfortunatly it didnt work on the RS3.

Is there a kit available containing all the bulbs to do this DIY style? Where can i get it from??

the above was £135 fitted.

this includes:
footwell light upgrade (i can code ambient lighting for you)
puddle lamps
red warning lamps in the door
boot and glove
sunvisors
front map
rear map
front dome
Audi led number plate lamps with adaptor loom
ice white fogs

there is a fair bit of discount on this also as it was bought as a package and i also fitted them all for him.

Trups

Great pics.

I'm looking to make a start in this direction with dome, map and boot lights. I'd be very grateful if anyone could recommend LEDs which work well for this. Unfortunately I'm a long way from Wellingborough!

i can supply you them mail order like i do with alot of members on the forum,

let me know what roof lights you have and i can give you the price.

Thanks
Trups

i can supply you them mail order like i do with alot of members on the forum,

let me know what roof lights you have and i can give you the price.

Thanks
Trups

Hi

just wondering if you are still doing the above kit. I noticed the last post was over a year

thanks

just to mention that the ambient lighting mod can be done via VCDS for MMi sat nav units, this mod allows you to have the footwells lights running while drive and you can adjust the levels.
Cool. I didn't know that! I would like to get it done on mine, although I don't have the Lighting Pack.

Which lights?

The roof lights or the footwells?

Trups
How easy would this be to do myself and how much would parts cost? (link to parts would be awesome!)

Also, how much would it cost to get the interior light package done if it is a bit difficult for myself to do it? (where are you based?)
Thanks!

How easy would this be to do myself and how much would parts cost? (link to parts would be awesome!)

Also, how much would it cost to get the interior light package done if it is a bit difficult for myself to do it? (where are you based?)
Thanks!
To expand on this, I actually don't have the lighting pack so things like the footwell, glovebox, vanity, would need to be added in.
I understand that this is a bigger job than the above.

Cheers.