Dynamik purchase in May 2011.

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello,
In May 2011 i saw a Brilliant Red A4 Dynamik Saloon Manual and i loved it to bits , it was in the show room and i got a good offer for my previous Bmw so i had a test drive in the demo White Dynamik and i liked it so i bought the Brilliant Red brand new one in the garage,a week later i went back to the garage to sort some paper work out and saw that the car i bought was still for sale and were unlocked and i noticed a small scratch and a chip on it, the sales guy comes running out saying don't worry , i have ordered you one exactly the same and it will arrive on the transporter soon, it will be immaculate without any damage on it,
So i just found on Autotrader the Brilliant Red Dynamik i originally actually bought , i found it weird how that was the car i sat in and bought and now its for sale 232 Miles away from Blackburn Audi, exactly the same as mine , PK11 Plate and Brilliant Red Saloon Manual both from Blackburn Audi and currently with the same mileage !
Here is the Car i was originally going to buy,
2011 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro Dynamik 4dr [Start Stop] Saloon

Just wanted to share a little story for all my Audi friends :)

29500 :faint:

Wow and private sale, Can get a new one for that!

i have contacted him, he said it is not for sale he just wants to see if he is anybody is interested in it :0

Oban is in Scotland
In April 2011 i ordered that Dynamik out of the garage and i had a Bmw, i was going up to Scotland Oban for a long weekend Saturday and return to home (Rochdale) on Monday, before i set off to Scotland my Dynamik was already ordered, when i was on my way up to Oban Blackburn Audi phoned me up only to tell me that my car has arrived but it needs all the wrapping taking off it and it needs polishing before we give it you so it will be ready on Sunday, Monday morning comes i raced from Scotland in my Bmw down to Blackburn Audi to pick my Dynamik up , i put all the luggage from the Bmw into the Dynamik and carried on my journey home from Blackburn Audi to Rochdale, not that far to go,
The neighbours were thinking they went to Scotland in a Black Bmw and came back in a Red Audi, whats going on ?
Turns out the car in the showroom i originally bought with the chip on and they replaced with a brand new one from the transporter, the guy who has it now lives in Oban !
Its a small world !
I came from Oban to pick up the Dynamik and went home in it.
He went from Oban to Blackburn Audi to pick up his Dynamik the exact same as mine and back up to Oban again in his Dynamik!

I don't get why you would pay out for an autotrader advert to 'just see if anyone is interested' but don't actually have an interest in selling the car!
And at that price, I doubt he'll find anyone interested!