Photoshoot of my A4 B8 and my mods to date!

sduk

Audi Baby!
Reaction score
Hi folks, hows things? Not posted pics of my Audi for a while so I thought I would do a quick shoot and show you all how it is getting on!

So I have had it for about 1 1/2 years now (quite long for me lol) and it is a 2008 Audi A4 B8 2.0 TDI model.

My mods to date are:

- Windows tinted
- Genuine Audi RS4 chrome wingmirrors
- Stage 1 remap (185bhp)
- Calipers painted
- LED numberplate lights
- Audi numberplate surrounds
- Audi s-line rear bumper and insert
- Audi s-line chrome exhaust tips
- Audi shark fin aerial
- Rear lip spoiler (colour coded)
- Front bumper insert painted black
- FK 40mm lowering springs
- 19" ADT Boston alloys
- Wind deflectors

I think that is all! We are over in Ireland just now and I took the opportunity today to give the car a clean and take some quick snaps.

Only got it lowered this week and what a massive difference that has made to the appearence of the car!

Here was the ride height before (pics taken on my iPhone) lol:

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

Here is how the car looks now...

lowered1.jpg

lowered10.jpg

lowered11.jpg

lowered12.jpg

lowered13.jpg

lowered14.jpg

lowered15.jpg

lowered16.jpg

lowered2.jpg

lowered3.jpg

lowered4.jpg

lowered5.jpg

lowered6.jpg

lowered7.jpg

lowered8.jpg

lowered9.jpg

Really happy with the way the car is looking now, still OE but slightly better :D

Next mod is s-line front bumper and then s-line side skirts :D

Hope you like it

Sammy

Reactions: dieseldoos, EssVier, dubdemand and 2 others
Car looks great mate and will look even better with the full S line kit and those are great wheels to match the silver trim the S line has.

The only two minor things which aren't to my taste would be the spoiler lip as i think you could honestly do without it and the ride height is a little bit too low from what it is. If it was raised a tad more, it would look to have better clearance between the wheel arch and tyres, but thats based on the long shots that show the full side of the car, and may not look as 'bad' in person.

Looks really well looked after mate as these cars should be and definitely shows, especially if you pulled up alongside most of the other 08 A4s on the road.

Hi folks, hows things? Not posted pics of my Audi for a while so I thought I would do a quick shoot and show you all how it is getting on!

So I have had it for about 1 1/2 years now (quite long for me lol) and it is a 2008 Audi A4 B8 2.0 TDI model.

My mods to date are:

- Windows tinted
- Genuine Audi RS4 chrome wingmirrors
- Stage 1 remap (185bhp)
- Calipers painted
- LED numberplate lights
- Audi numberplate surrounds
- Audi s-line rear bumper and insert
- Audi s-line chrome exhaust tips
- Audi shark fin aerial
- Rear lip spoiler (colour coded)
- Front bumper insert painted black
- FK 40mm lowering springs
- 19" ADT Boston alloys
- Wind deflectors

I think that is all! We are over in Ireland just now and I took the opportunity today to give the car a clean and take some quick snaps.

Only got it lowered this week and what a massive difference that has made to the appearence of the car!

Here was the ride height before (pics taken on my iPhone) lol:

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

Here is how the car looks now...

lowered1.jpg

lowered10.jpg

lowered11.jpg

lowered12.jpg

lowered13.jpg

lowered14.jpg

lowered15.jpg

lowered16.jpg

lowered2.jpg

lowered3.jpg

lowered4.jpg

lowered5.jpg

lowered6.jpg

lowered7.jpg

lowered8.jpg

lowered9.jpg

Really happy with the way the car is looking now, still OE but slightly better :D

Next mod is s-line front bumper and then s-line side skirts :D

Hope you like it

Sammy

Car looks fantastic Sammy.

aww thanks guys :) really happy with it, glad you like it, LOVE the new lowness and rear bumper :D

Ace looking motor. Your from Dundee? Never seen it about.

Scottishvag have a monthly meet in Dundee, usually the first Monday of the month, and in the winter its usually at Tesco South Road 19:30. You should come along and park up beside my Avant.

Reactions: sduk
Ace looking motor. Your from Dundee? Never seen it about.

Scottishvag have a monthly meet in Dundee, usually the first Monday of the month, and in the winter its usually at Tesco South Road 19:30. You should come along and park up beside my Avant.

yeah Im from Dundee, do you have a link to the scottish vag website? I would come along and bring my camera. Be good to meet some local people and get them on my photography page www.facebook.com/sdukphotography :)

Sammy

luv it, few questions..

what %tint is your windows?
where you get the lip spoiler?
where you get the wind deflectors?

Really nice, what are the offsets for the wheels out of interest?.