JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 92
  1. #1
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60

    Facelift 2012 A4 Avant 2.0TDI Quattro 177PS Black Edition> Delivery time?

    Hi,
    I ordered a "facelift" 2012 A4 Avant 2.0TDI 177ps Black Edition at the begining of February but I seem to be having the same problem many are reporting on the forum. I was not given a build or delivery date and only got the "standard" estimated date on the order form. The dealer said delivery end of April but when I look at the order from that appears to be the first registration date, the estimated delivery date is end of May??
    I called my dealer to get an update and he told me he had no information and that it took up to 10 days to get a "scheduled" build date before then moving to a "confirmed" build date.
    When I was discussing this purchase and comparing with BMW, Audi stated 10 weeks to delivery and I based my decision on this. Reading some posts on this forum, I fear this could be a lot longer. This is poor from a "prestige" dealer like Audi. BMW were able to log on to a system and show me "LIVE" build slots before I even made a decision and the lead times were much shorter but I wanted the Audi!
    Can anybody give me tips on how to get a date from Audi and get the build date pushed forward? What should I realistically expect? Any help would be welcome.
    Thanks

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,219
    problem is is that audi dont build masses of cars as routine.As every nut and bolt is accounted for, this is why audi build literally to order, unlike how rover used to which was to build a load and store them until sold.I think that anuthing over a month is unacceptable, but if you want an audi, then wait you must.It seems that builds can be moved forward or back depending on the supply of parts....if theres a shortage of black grills for instance (audi outsource almost eveything) then those orders are pushed back etc etc.Might be worth giving audi at milton keynes a shout if your dealer wont play ball
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

  4. #3
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythepie View Post
    problem is is that audi dont build masses of cars as routine.As every nut and bolt is accounted for, this is why audi build literally to order, unlike how rover used to which was to build a load and store them until sold.I think that anuthing over a month is unacceptable, but if you want an audi, then wait you must.It seems that builds can be moved forward or back depending on the supply of parts....if theres a shortage of black grills for instance (audi outsource almost eveything) then those orders are pushed back etc etc.Might be worth giving audi at milton keynes a shout if your dealer wont play ball
    Thanks for the fast reply . Is Audi Milton Keynes the UK HQ? Do they have Access to all the UK orders? Or should I go to customer services? Thanks!

  5. #4
    scoTTy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,958
    Audi only build if they have a customer.... but bear in mind a dealer (being a franchise) is a customer.

    Unfortuantely many dealers will promise the earth and short delivery time even if they don't have any spare build slots. They'll then dick you about for a few weeks and then when it runs late just blame the factory.

    Ask the dealer for the commission number. If they refuse then push hard as to why. If they agree then take them to task on the build date. If they struggle then call Customer Services (MK is HQ so same thing) and tell them you think the dealers playing games. Quotes the commission number and they'll be able to give you an honest answer.

    I really hate franchises/dealers that aren't transparent. It annoys the hell out of the punter and also gets Audi a bad name despite them not even being involved.
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F

  6. #5
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by scoTTy View Post
    Audi only build if they have a customer.... but bear in mind a dealer (being a franchise) is a customer.

    Unfortuantely many dealers will promise the earth and short delivery time even if they don't have any spare build slots. They'll then dick you about for a few weeks and then when it runs late just blame the factory.

    Ask the dealer for the commission number. If they refuse then push hard as to why. If they agree then take them to task on the build date. If they struggle then call Customer Services (MK is HQ so same thing) and tell them you think the dealers playing games. Quotes the commission number and they'll be able to give you an honest answer.

    I really hate franchises/dealers that aren't transparent. It annoys the hell out of the punter and also gets Audi a bad name despite them not even being involved.
    Thanks ScoTTy, great information! I'll give the dealer a few more days to get back to me and if nothing happens, will follow your advice. I'm happy to wait but not if the delays are caused by lazy dealers! Thanks again, I'll keep you posted on progress via this thread

  7. #6
    scoTTy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,958
    It's not lazy dealers. It's lieing dealers.

    If you walk it and they turn you into a sale but they don't have a build slot then do they say :

    a) "I'm sorry sir we don't have a build slot immediately. Another dealer may be able to get you the car sooner."

    or
    b) "We're just waiting on the factory to confirm dates." Which then gets followed up with ...... "oh sorry it's out of our control."
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F

  8. #7
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Hi,
    Called my dealer today as it is the day I should be getting my "Scheduled" build date/week. I am surprised to say I got one but not what I was hoping for: build week 22. So the schedule has slipped back yet again and of course I am told that this could still change forward or BACKWARDS. I feel like an Audi hostage! This means a delivery end of June at best! I was originally told delivery in 10 weeks, the estimate on the order form then showed 15 weeks and I am now looking at 20 weeks to delivery! I wonder where this will stop.
    The reason I am told is that I selected the rear side airbags option which is causing delays at the moment.....sorry...not good enough! I have told my dealer that I am not satisfied and need him to sort something out! Find a spec that they can deliver faster or move my build to a week that was scheduled for a strandard "showroom" car. I should get an update by the end of the week. Got my commission number and will go to CS if the next update is no good.

  9. #8
    scoTTy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,958
    What's the situation with your car? Are you px'ing? Have they said they'll honour the same value etc

    My first B8 was brought forward 5 weeks when I added Satnav! My second B8 was bang on cue. Maybe coincidence but on the second one I was all over them with the spec builds, commission numbers, build slots etc.
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F

  10. #9
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by scoTTy View Post
    What's the situation with your car? Are you px'ing? Have they said they'll honour the same value etc

    My first B8 was brought forward 5 weeks when I added Satnav! My second B8 was bang on cue. Maybe coincidence but on the second one I was all over them with the spec builds, commission numbers, build slots etc.
    Hi, I am not px'ing. Sad thing is that I was due to give my current car to somebody who really needs it and this person it going to miss out due to Audi's delays! I cannot book any holidays until I get this car or get a firm delivery date from Audi. So this is causing problems that you would not expect when dealing with a company like Audi.

  11. #10
    longp2's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by kwask2or View Post
    Hi, I am not px'ing. Sad thing is that I was due to give my current car to somebody who really needs it and this person it going to miss out due to Audi's delays! I cannot book any holidays until I get this car or get a firm delivery date from Audi. So this is causing problems that you would not expect when dealing with a company like Audi.
    Seems to be a few people not happy with Audi. The most annoying thing for me was the lack of communication once they had my deposit also the fact that when the order books opened they stated that first deliveries will be in March, I've only heard of one person on different forums that has ordered a facelift model and is actually going to get it in March.

    I hope you get sorted, good luck
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

  12. #11
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Hi All,
    I ordered a 2.0 TFSI Quattro S Tronic BE saloon (with a lot of toys - as much as the wife let me get away with!) in November, and I'm booked to pick it up on 1st March @ 9AM - so I must be the second person to get mine in March.

    8 days to go...

    Cheers

  13. #12
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by longp2 View Post
    Seems to be a few people not happy with Audi. The most annoying thing for me was the lack of communication once they had my deposit also the fact that when the order books opened they stated that first deliveries will be in March, I've only heard of one person on different forums that has ordered a facelift model and is actually going to get it in March.

    I hope you get sorted, good luck
    Hi, Thank you.
    For me the most annoying thing is that they move the goal post as soon as they have your deposit. When I was negotiating and trying to decide between Audi and BMW, it was 10 weeks to delivery (although they could not show this on any system). Once they got my deposit, the estimate was 15 weeks on the order form and now that my car is in "Factory Order" status, the delivery "estimate" is 20 weeks. I have no problem with waiting but I really don't like dealers and sales execs lying and setting flase expectations to get a sale. BMW were much more professional and were able to logon to a system and show be available build slots LIVE before made a decision and comminted.

  14. #13
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudiA4 View Post
    Hi All,
    I ordered a 2.0 TFSI Quattro S Tronic BE saloon (with a lot of toys - as much as the wife let me get away with!) in November, and I'm booked to pick it up on 1st March @ 9AM - so I must be the second person to get mine in March.

    8 days to go...

    Cheers
    Hi, it's nice to hear some people are getting what they expected. How long before your build week did you get the "Confirmed" build week notification?
    I'm pleased for you and hope you enjoy your new wheels after a long wait These 10 days will feel even longer....
    As one of the first facelift owners, please post some pics and share your thoughts on your new A4.
    All the best.

  15. #14
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudiA4 View Post
    Hi All,
    I ordered a 2.0 TFSI Quattro S Tronic BE saloon (with a lot of toys - as much as the wife let me get away with!) in November, and I'm booked to pick it up on 1st March @ 9AM - so I must be the second person to get mine in March.

    8 days to go...

    Cheers
    Me too with same spec - its with the dealer now so going to take a look this Friday. Roll on 1st March!

  16. #15
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by J-UK View Post
    Me too with same spec - its with the dealer now so going to take a look this Friday. Roll on 1st March!
    The word on the street is that delays are mainly affecting Diesel models, so you guys might be lucky! But not sure what to believe to be honest.

  17. #16
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kwask2or View Post
    Hi, it's nice to hear some people are getting what they expected. How long before your build week did you get the "Confirmed" build week notification?
    I'm pleased for you and hope you enjoy your new wheels after a long wait These 10 days will feel even longer....
    As one of the first facelift owners, please post some pics and share your thoughts on your new A4.
    All the best.
    Actually mine just got better and better - originally when ordered told end March delivery. That moved to middle March - then early March, and I guess I couldn't ask for more than 1st March. Can't really remember how long I had to wait for final build week, but it just moved up and up...

    Some hastily taken photos at dealer of a not to clean A4




  18. #17
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    790
    Ahhhh good. That front end looks much better in a real picture than it does on their configurator. Now I'm even more excited.
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html



  19. #18
    longp2's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudiA4 View Post
    Actually mine just got better and better - originally when ordered told end March delivery. That moved to middle March - then early March, and I guess I couldn't ask for more than 1st March. Can't really remember how long I had to wait for final build week, but it just moved up and up...

    Some hastily taken photos at dealer of a not to clean A4



    That is very nice, great colour combo too. I've gone for the Lava grey and if it looks as good as that I'll be well happy - Roll on May
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

  20. #19
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by longp2 View Post
    That is very nice, great colour combo too. I've gone for the Lava grey and if it looks as good as that I'll be well happy - Roll on May
    As mentioned by others - I don't think BE wheels go with all colours. Was originally looking at Quartz Grey, but as not available on facelift model, thought Daytona Grey was closest match, and would also go with BE wheels. Lava grey was the other option... and I'm sure will also go with the wheels...

  21. #20
    Inked's Avatar
    Takin it easy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bucks
    Posts
    162
    Facelift looks very nice in the pics! And Lava grey will look good with the wheels (although I am slightly biased!!)
    Current: A5 2.0TDI (177) quattro, Black Edition, Daytona Grey.
    Previous: A4 2.0TDI (170) quattro, Black Edition, Lava Grey.

  22. #21
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Yes, I agree that it looks even better on those pictures than it does on YouTube videos and the Audi configurator. Makes the wait feel more worthwhile.

  23. #22
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    I ordered an S4 BE with a wagon load of extras in November.................still awaiting a delivery date

  24. #23
    longp2's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee32 View Post
    I ordered an S4 BE with a wagon load of extras in November.................still awaiting a delivery date
    Have you been given a build week yet?
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

  25. #24
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,137

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Facelift looks BEAUTIFUL

  26. #25
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Here's mine in Phantom Black with the delivery muck still on it... Gonna be shiny on thursday though


  27. #26
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks for sharing the pics guys and hope you have the biggest grins on you when you finally get the keys in your hands and drive away

    I still stand by my original statement, that i'm not overly fond of the new front end over the pre-facelift and actually preferred the rounded headlights and styling which made it have a bit more of an agressive look.

    Not a big fan of the BE wheels as they are not great on every colour but that grey(?) colour contrasts well, but i still think the other optional 5 segments look the mutts nuts. But i am definitely jealous of the upgraded engines and better tax bandings you guys are getting.

    I'm still undecided on the new single LED strip lights as they don't seem to look as agressive or have the presence of the outgoing individual LEDs but then i guess those wouldn't sit as well with the rectangle and 'toned down' look of the rectangle foglight bumper area.

    Individual taste of course and you guys are well chuffed and thats all that matters

  28. #27
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    Longp ... Nope...going to follow up tomorrow with the dealer as last update was end of January.....
    Last edited by Coffee32; 24th February 2012 at 22:35.

  29. #28
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    J UK .....very nice...mine should eventually look similar!!!

  30. #29
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee32 View Post
    J UK .....very nice...mine should eventually look similar!!!

    It'll be worth the wait! Fingers crossed for good news from the dealer...

  31. #30
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudiA4 View Post
    Actually mine just got better and better - originally when ordered told end March delivery. That moved to middle March - then early March, and I guess I couldn't ask for more than 1st March. Can't really remember how long I had to wait for final build week, but it just moved up and up...

    Some hastily taken photos at dealer of a not to clean A4



    That new facelift front end looks great. With the new A3 pictures released I've been wondering what it would look like, this probably covers it! You've just spent my money, thank you very much!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  32. #31
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by J-UK View Post
    It'll be worth the wait! Fingers crossed for good news from the dealer...
    Now scheduled for end of March........but will not count any chickens......

  33. #32
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    790
    Christ, my dealer is pretty crap at keeping me informed here I guess. It was supposed to be built last week, I was in last week, and they did confirm it, but it was off my own back that I went in. Not heard anything else yet.

    Might have to phone my rep tomorrow.
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html



  34. #33
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by xs2man View Post
    Christ, my dealer is pretty crap at keeping me informed here I guess. It was supposed to be built last week, I was in last week, and they did confirm it, but it was off my own back that I went in. Not heard anything else yet.

    Might have to phone my rep tomorrow.
    My sales rep has updated me as and when he has received any information on scheduling...so no complaints on that front....seems info from Audi has shifted about a bit....

  35. #34
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Hi, got an update from my dealer last Friday as planned and he stated that he could do nothing about my build week after searching stock and build schedules all over the country. Still scheduled for week 22, starting May 28th. I am told that the spec and colour I have ordered will be the only one in the country!? Since he could do nothing to get my car earlier, the dealer has offered to provide me with one of their cars for my 3 week holidays if my car has not been delivered by then. I will get an A4 or A6 Avant. Not a bad gesture from my dealer but it's not what I was hoping for. My dealer knows that and has therefore come up with this solution. I will still keep the pressure on but it seems a long wait is ahead...

  36. #35
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by kwask2or View Post
    Hi, got an update from my dealer last Friday as planned and he stated that he could do nothing about my build week after searching stock and build schedules all over the country. Still scheduled for week 22, starting May 28th. I am told that the spec and colour I have ordered will be the only one in the country!? Since he could do nothing to get my car earlier, the dealer has offered to provide me with one of their cars for my 3 week holidays if my car has not been delivered by then. I will get an A4 or A6 Avant. Not a bad gesture from my dealer but it's not what I was hoping for. My dealer knows that and has therefore come up with this solution. I will still keep the pressure on but it seems a long wait is ahead...

    So what colour and spec to make it so rare

  37. #36
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    60
    Nothing special which why I think the dealer is just pulling another excuse! A4 Avant 2.0TDI 177PS Quattro Black Edition, Moonlight Blue, Tech Pack Low, Model and engine technology deletion at rear, rear side airbags, Typre pressure loss monitor. That's it!

  38. #37
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    38
    The delays contrast with the experiences ordering my wife's highly specced JCW. Ordered 8th November, delivered to dealers 12 December and collected by us on 16th December.

  39. #38
    longp2's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by kwask2or View Post
    Nothing special which why I think the dealer is just pulling another excuse! A4 Avant 2.0TDI 177PS Quattro Black Edition, Moonlight Blue, Tech Pack Low, Model and engine technology deletion at rear, rear side airbags, Typre pressure loss monitor. That's it!
    Mine has just been brought forward to week 13 so hopefully it will come forward even more - Nearly there.
    Now on the drive - Lava grey S4 Avant Black edition, ADS, Sports Diff, Magma/black super sports seats etc...

  40. #39
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    790
    Well, mine was built last week. Just waiting on the boat.
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html



  41. #40
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Got mine yesterday, and all I can say is it was worth the wait ...

    Stressfull week - nearly didn't get it yesterday - long story short - I had a company do proper new car prep @ Audi last Sat, and they managed to lock both keys (with valet key & key code) in car (don't ask)!
    Didn't look good until Ops Director from Audi UK got involved - had locksmith try and get into car for 2 days - failed - and only had spare valet key arrive from Germany yesterday morning (which originally was on 3 week back order)

    Phoned me 15 minutes later than planned handover - hats off to Audi for getting it resolved - when it wasn't really their mistake

    Will try all the toys over the weekend - and try take a decent photo or 2 - but I love everthing so far - adaptive cruise control is brilliant!

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Audi A4 2012 Black Edition
    By DAZS3 in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 18th July 2012, 17:50
  2. A4 Avant Black Edition Delivery date!!!!!
    By Surfstar in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)
    Replies: 304
    Last Post: 18th July 2012, 12:29
  3. A4 Avant 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition Has Landed!
    By Stevej69 in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22nd April 2011, 21:02
  4. A4 Black Edition - 2.0TFSI FWD or 2.0TDI Quattro!?
    By Medrep in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 20th February 2011, 10:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO