BOOST

dmaudi

Reaction score
these look really, really nice, just ordered mine for my S4

6870507375_dcbcd93724_o.jpg

Podi.ca | Gauge solutions for Audi and VW

Podi are offering an introductory “pre-sale” of the B8 (A4/5 and S4/5) which means that prices are as follows:

S4/S5(Cabrio and MY2012 Coupe with 3.0T engine) RRP £267 offer price £225 inc. vat. for: Column pod, White backlight, White Needle Boost Gauge and AWE Boost tap to suit.

A4/A5 2.0T Petrol RRP £257 offer price £215 inc. vat. for: Column pod, White backlight, Red Needle Boost Gauge and Podi Boost tap to suit.

got mine from REGAL

Regal Autosport Podi Gauges

Regal Autosport - Cars - Southampton, United Kingdom | Facebook

Last edited:
Please tell me that they're now doing a RHD version. If not, do you really want that in the middle of your dash?!?

im not sure how that would make a difference?

It fits in front of the empty space on the rev counter, ok so I lose the S4 logo on there behind it, but gain the extra info

Only photos I could find until mine is fitted, not an S4 but B8 chassis

6871497907_9d108b4b99_o.jpg

And from side ish view, shows where it clears the clocks

6871487135_ae2407da31_o.jpg

aha! A previous one I saw like that was much higher/further out. Thats looks fine either way :)

needs a boost tap fitted inline on the S4/S5, they supply an AWE made part, I believe this facility exists on the A4/A5 cars, otherwise, appears to plug into the car, replaces the top cowling on the steering column, should be here in a few days, so maybe fitting this next week, I will try to do a helpful guide if I remember not to get carried away

on a tuned car, that it is making and or holding maximum boost levels, but even on a standard car this can be useful info.

such as keeping the car off boost to reduce load, engine and inlet temps on a long drive or cool down after a spirited or track drive and conversely keep it on boost during track or press on driving

I am tempted by the combined Oil pressure/boost gauge digital version they do, but I'd prefer if they could do it in a twin analogue dial version