Warranty Ending Soon

sid812

Reaction score
Hi,
The warranty on my car ends in mid April.

Is there anything that I should have checked over, that is a known issue?
If so, I can get it booked in early, so they cant use the excuse of the warranty has expired.
The car is due to go in for MOT and service end of March, the only thing I have noticed is, since Audi did the Aircon Service, the front windscreen takes forever to demist! It use to be clear in 1-2mins before, now its more like 4-5mins!

The car is a A4 2009 SE CVT Transmission TDI.

Thanks!

Likewise mate. My B8 warranty ends in April. I'm just going to check over the car and make sure everything works like the headlight washer jets, the heated door mirrors etc. Any issues, its being booked in.

I guess it depends on the labour rate for warranty work. Some manufacturers pay a lousy rate so the dealers are not interested in finding work.
I run Renault trucks and the dealer is keen as mustard to find anything wrong at end of warranty, even swapping things they know may fail soon.
Also depends on your relationship with the dealer, if they think you will buy another car off them and bring it in for routine servicing they will try help you out with last chance warranty work.