Where do you keep your phone?

TripleD

Audi S4 Avant Owner
Reaction score
As the title suggests, where do you keep your phone when your driving?

I've tried the pocket next to the cup holders, and it keeps banging about and annoying me.
Currently using the front cup holder, or just leaving it in my pocket

Just thought I'd see if anyone had any ingenius ideas!

I put mine in the slot next to the cup holders it rattles about in there on its own,so i put my wallet in there too i find this is a snug fit and no rattling about

I put mine in the slot next to the cup holders it rattles about in there on its own,so i put my wallet in there too i find this is a snug fit and no rattling about

Some of us don't have fat wallets! :lmfao:

Reactions: KJN
If anyone has the iPhone 4 it's fits tightly in between 2 of the front cup holders lugs. I'm amazed at this, Audi - vorsprung Dutch tecnik!

If anyone has the iPhone 4 it's fits tightly in between 2 of the front cup holders lugs. I'm amazed at this, Audi - vorsprung Dutch tecnik!

I put mine in the bottle holder in the drivers door bin. It doesn't seem to rattle around, but I do tend to have the music on loud when I'm on my own.

How do you guys send texts and emails on the move?? Its illegal to hold a phone in your hand whilst driving.:detective2:

How do you guys send texts and emails on the move?? Its illegal to hold a phone in your hand whilst driving.:detective2:
with my wp7 and my a6 the phone is of the mfsw and by voice and text messages are also spoken so i never need to touch it once bluetooth is activated.