New mods

Soft lad

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm not going to do too many mods to my car but one of my latest changes is to make the front look a bit meaner ala Black Edition. Audi wanted £70 to supply me with black fog light surrounds so I got a sign company to wrap them in matt black and the result is perfect and for £20. I then bought the Black Edition grille and fitted that which meant removing the bumper, bit of a nightmare but there you go. Didn't fancy dipping the grille or painting it as it wont be stone chip proof and I'd prefer to have a receipt for re-sale value.

I'm quite chuffed with the results.

Before,
DSC02310-1.jpg

After,
DSC03950-1.jpg

Looks great, amazing what a difference the black bits make to the look of the front end

looks good, don't think much to the roof rack tho :lmfao:

Ha ha, me neither, ****** great long road with loads of spaces yet a van parks right behind me.

It was £250 and a genuine Audi part, prefer to do things properly then at least I have a reciept and some comeback. They had to google a reg from a black edition to get the part number. All worth it though.

Why didn't you just wrap the grill like the fogs?

Looks good, much meaner. Nice mod.

Why didn't you just wrap the grill like the fogs?

I thought about it but the centre of the grille was grey and the outer chrome and I figured to get it to look like I wanted I'd rather buy new as the wrap wouldn't cover all the nook's and crannys, I reckon you'd also see the cuts and joins.

There was another Black A4 Avant on here with the number plate Gusset who had a black grille but like him, I still have chrome door surrounds and roof bars so I might try and get those wrapped.

Aha - yeah I forget the plastics was grey.

Nice result.