S Line Leather Seat Colour and Touch up Pen

Jetset

Reaction score
Greetings, Recently changed wife's Golf for an 58 plate A4 S Line 1.8T. I have had a TDI 170 A3 for a couple of years as my company car but am loving the extra space, looks and equipment of our new addition.

Just wondered if anyone knew the actual colour of the A4 Sline leather on the seats. I need to get a touch up pen as the colour has worn off slightly from where the previous owner has got in and out of the car. I think they may be Palais Blue (Very Dark Blue??). The leather is not ripped or damaged, just slightly scuffed and needs the colour putting back in.

If anyone knows the colour and where to get the touch up pen for that would be very handy also.

Have searched the web but not found much information so far.

Thanks in advance

Hi !
on my previous bmw i had a little bit of seat wear on the side aswell, only a little bit though, if you get some leather balm or leather wipes or leather cleaner and conditioner or something it should be ok just apply it to the wear and it should condition the leather making it look nice and new, i got a leather wipe and wiped it on the slightly worn out bit and it went straight away after the damp, of the cloth dryed into the leather, in my car i always buy leather wipes and every week and go over all my seats in my car to keep them looking new and it keeps them smelling nice and supple so they will not crack, you will also get less wear if you do this. you can pick up leather wipes from any supermarket i suppose but make sure they are quite good expensive ones and not cheap rubbish.

liquid Leather do a scuff repair kit.I use one all the time on the wifes TT (she has her seat right forward) short ****
The PR code for the leather colour will be in the service book and on a sticker in the spare wheel well.

Thanks for the help, I will follow both pieces of advice.

I hope it is ok for you, just a spray of proper leather cleaner will do it well it did for me anyway :p worth a try anyway :)
Ps please like my post and put thanks for this post

Reactions: Jetset
Still confused, service book says N7V/QE but A4 spec I downloaded in PDF form doesn't have this combination as an option

I think it is Sprint Cloth/Leather (N7V) Black Leather with Black Stitching (QE) although Audi spec says QE is only available with Fine nappa leather (N2R) and it definately isn't this! Checked the paint colour matches which it does........................

Yes, ordered liquid leather scuff master kit, leather conditioner and some cleaning spray to keep on top of it.Decided in the end seats are black leather/sprint cloth with black stitching,despite Audi spec contradicting itself saying this combination isn't available on S Line. My service book says it is!

Update: Liquid leather scuff repair kit took 5 mins to make it invisible, have used their conditioner too and it is great. Highly reccommended to anyone who needs the repair scuff, scratch or discoloured leather. Was worried about colour matching but didn't even need tints or gloss coat that it came with.

Thanks for advice all.

Will take the after pic tomorrow night and post.

Right, finally got round to getting on Flickr so here are before and after my leather touch up using liquid leather repair.

Before

6721375955_753d73eafe_m.jpg

6721382005_c3ed681f26_m.jpg

after 10 mins with the Liquid Leather and then later a wipe over some leather conditioner

6721388243_8be401e10f_m.jpg

6721394141_42d0eb0036_m.jpg

:yahoo: