Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

REVO switchable performance software, possible meet and group buy

I have been speaking with REVO regarding the pending release of the switchable performance software for the B8 S4.

It is very close to release, so close infact that it may be within the next week or two.

I dont have any firm dates as of yet but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a little trip to REVO for a mini meet and possible group buy and install? Just after number at the moment

Here is a nice photo from REVO showing their commitment to getting things right for us. REVO intend on joining the forum in the next week or so, so watch this space and thanks for reading

Phil.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Ow and i can confirm that the performance gains shown on the REVO site are for a stock car with only REVO software, no pulley upgrade. They are looking at stage 2 which would include the pulley......

1st Gear

Status
    So here it is confirmed details from REVO (i dont think this is even on their website yet).

Group buy details are as follows if we can get a total of 5 or more people interested.

S4 REVO switchable software RRP is 999 +VAT or 1198.8 inc VAT, Group buy special price 800 +VAT or 960 inc VAT. REVO have a deal currently that includes a free SPS switch. Due to the software being so new we would need to go to REVO HQ to get the software loaded, good excuse for a day out IMO :D

So is anyone interested?

Neutral

Status
    Tempting. They just sent me the email about it.
    hmmmm
    Still think if they have a switchable map selector they should of gave you a slight eco map and two fast maps. Dont think thats going to stop anyone though as extra 70bhp will be good.

Would you be able to confirm with them if the extra 70bhp is with normal fuel or is it 60bhp on normal fuel and 70bhp on 102octane.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by evil_scooby View Post
    Tempting. They just sent me the email about it.
    hmmmm
    Still think if they have a switchable map selector they should of gave you a slight eco map and two fast maps. Dont think thats going to stop anyone though as extra 70bhp will be good.

Would you be able to confirm with them if the extra 70bhp is with normal fuel or is it 60bhp on normal fuel and 70bhp on 102octane.
    I will ask the question and get back to you.....

Neutral

Status
    They have mentioned to me that the 70bhp gain would be on vpower 97 RON which is nice and would suggest 102octane may pull the power up even further.

Reverse Gear

Status
    did anything come of this?