Another Remap Question - Black Smoke?

audi58

Reaction score
Hi,

I previously had an A3 2.0TDI PD 140, had it remapped by Shark Performance. The remap was great however there was always black smoke coming out the back when I accelerated fast.

I now have a A4 2.0TDI 143 CR, if I get it remapped do you think the same thing would happen? Anyone else had this problem?

Also, any recommendations on where to get the remap from?

Thanks

my father got his 2010 sline 2.0tdi remapped to 185bhp bu auto-tune.co.uk in northern ireland here and it didnt smoke at all. he then changed car for 2011 2.0tdi black edition and they put it to 190bhp and it hasnt smoked at all and the power and torque is unreal.

The b7 where bad engine and turbos. They where prone to smokeyness...

Thanks...I was going to get my remap done at Shark Performance, however there is a long wait and I want to get things done sooner.

Can anybody recommend a good company that can remap around the MK area?

I was also thinking about Bluefin, any comments on this would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

APR have now moved back to the Uk are will be based in Milton Keynes Central.
The guy in charge is currently in the states but should be back next week.
They currently occupy a small part of VW RACING's premises and the contact number is
01908214303. You can speak to the main guy.​

Thanks...I was going to get my remap done at Shark Performance, however there is a long wait and I want to get things done sooner.

Can anybody recommend a good company that can remap around the MK area?

I was also thinking about Bluefin, any comments on this would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.