Towbar SVM code

M7R

Type Approval Engineer,
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.com
Does anyone know the SVM code for retro fitting the OE towbar wiring? as my dad wants his westflia tow bar fitting to his A4 now, and through work I have a number of contacts with towbar manufactures, and one of them as said he will do all the fitting for me, and do the software update if I can get him the SVM code.

Dads is a 2.0tdie and one dealer has said he will need the uprated fans, but others have said he will be ok, especially as he is only using it for towing a 400kg tops camping trailer (when ever they go away there is only my mum and dad in the car, the small dog, and a few bits in the boot, then the rest of the camping gear in the trailer so the cars is still more than linely under the GVW for just the car!)

if anyone can point me in the right direction for the SVM it would be most appreciated,

cheers

Karl

My dad has just checked his car and it has 2 fans, so tonight I will look in the boot to see if it has the red plug in the boot, but I belive that 2 fans points to it having the towbar prep fitted?