heated seats

Huge

Reaction score
Not sure weather its my pc or a problem with the forum search but I can't seem to type into the search box so apologies for asking a question that's probably covered somewhere here on the forum.
I want to get heated seats fitted to my A4 and would like to explore all the options before taking the plunge. I haven't been able to find anywhere that will retrofit the Audi system (inc replacing the climate control unit etc) for the original look. Hazzydays can do all the electrics / unit etc but don't fit the heating elements etc so going that route will work out really expensive. I would like to know anyone's view on other companies that offer to fit the heating elements with aftermarket switches mounted to the side of the seats.. ie do they work well, is it something that would devalue the car, how effective they are etc. General price seems to be around £600 - does that seem like a good price? It's a lot of cash so really I would like to hear from others who have gone the same route before I take the plunge!! Thanks guys..

I have full leather so I also went for the heated front seats option (not rears as the kids are in seats so it's pointless).

The heating from my experience (and many on forums) is that they don't run as hot as the older cars (e.g. my B6 S4) and no where near my Mrk I TT.

I'm still glad I've got them as they get warm enough....just not to cooking level.

I'm not sure I'd pay £600 for them though.

So it's not just me then? Just started using mine
Always just to leave them on '3' in my old cars
But have to turn them right up now!
Was starting to think they were broken!