New A4 cab owner

Huge

Reaction score
Hi folks.... well this is my 2nd attempt at posting here - last time I couldn't get the hang of uploading a picture and then managed to delete my post while trying to edit it (doh!)...so here goes again lol.
This is my first Audi and I am loving it so far. I scoured the net for weeks trying to find the exact model / mileage / spec I wanted. It's a 2009 A4 S line 3.0tdi tiptronic final edition and had covered just 10k when I picked it up. It has a nice list of toys inc Bose, Nav, cruise, auto dim mirror, xenon, voice control, Audi bluetooth, leather etc - only thing I had to concede was the heated seats but am having that fitted in a couple of weeks! I also had a roof module fitted which works a treat! It's a total departure from my last car which was a 2009 Type R Civic which I haven't missed one bit since getting the Audi... this thing is soo smooth and a joy to drive! Only complaint compared to the Civic is the canbus system which has meant around 5 sets of 'canbus' bulbs bought and returned from fleabay before I gave up trying to change the DRL's. The Honda forum I was on was a real friendly place and I'm hoping this forum will be the same...look forward to chatting more to you folks soon. :thumbsup:

30tdifinal.jpg

30tdi.jpg

It's called a Final Edition coz it was the last of the B7 platform cars, You may therefore find more assitance and information in the B7 forum instead of the B8 one :search:

p.s. No idea what that smiley means but it's different :)

Last edited:
Thanks Scotty, suspected that might be the case but got confused by the page listing all the forums which says A4 cabriolet from Jan 2007 (B8). This being my first Audi wasn't familiar with the codes initially... :think: