B8 Sline Avant door seals and badge question

Timbo59

Reaction score
I have searched for previous threads on this subject and can't actually get a definitive answer, so apologies for the question as I know it's been asked before.

I have a November 2010 A4 Avant Sline and have a problem with the rear door seals. The first set fell off and the second set replaced under warranty are now doing the same thing. The dealer has no clue as to why and says that there are no other reported incidents. I have never had this on any of my previous cars so it is a mystery. Possibly a paint defect but we'll see. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have also asked them to look at the sound system as the volume will sometimes rise to near maximum and there is no way to reduce it without turning the whole car off. Not good on a motorway with B&O sound.

And lastly, whilst looking round the car I discovered I have no Sline badges on the front wings any more. I'm certain they were there on delivery. No damage but there does seem to be a faint mark where they may have been. Has the badge removal fairy visited or am I losing it. £20 plus vat and fitting per side is a bit steep in my book for a replacement at the stealers.

Thanks

Tim

There were many cars with at least one S-line badge missing. My car only had one. When I had it valited I got the paint thickness checked in case it has been repaired and the badge forgotten. It was all factory paint so I just got the dealer to supply a new badge.

Fortunately I had pics from the car's delivery day so I knew :)