AH FabricationsBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Not an Audi owner yet..............but close

Hi

Just about to hopefully buy an A4 Avant 2009 S-line Executive (143) TDi after driving Fords for a long time, not really up to speed on the plus and minus points on this model so the first question is what are they? What to look out for etc etc. Probably been asked a few times as normal on a forum so sorry for asking again!!!

Clansman

Posted in the wrong forum so now re-posted here

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    I think on a newish car like that it's just the usual used car checks that you need to be aware of.

Being an 09, so long as it's less than 60k miles it will have manufacturers warranty and breakdown cover until it's 3 years old. Then assuming it's got a full Audi history you can take it to an Audi centre for your free MoT.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

1st Gear

Status
    Hope you're not buying it from Gilders, they've had my car for more time than I've had it over the last couple of months and they've just mailed me to say they're still not happy with the work of their bodyshop and need more time to correct it. Shambles. Stopped caring - might go and buy a Ford!
    A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Phantom Black, 19" 20 Spoke Alloys, Valcona with Heating and Memory, Tech Pack High, Privacy Glass, B & O, AMI, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, Rear blinds, Tyre Pressure Monitors, Power Tailgate, Phone Prep Low.