EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Exclamation Audi a4 2.0 tdi VERY poor fuel economy (20mpg) and engine starting problems.

Hi guys,
    Recently bought an 09 audi a4 2.0 tdi 120bhp. Now it seems to have issues starting in the mornings and I think its down on power. I always have to drop it into first when pulling into traffic. The fuel economy is no higher than 26mpg even when trying. Im really worried did i buy a lemon and think I'm about to cry at the thought of what this is going to cost me to repair. Pleas please someone help me.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Up the owls!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audi 88 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Recently bought an 09 audi a4 2.0 tdi 120bhp. Now it seems to have issues starting in the mornings and I think its down on power. I always have to drop it into first when pulling into traffic. The fuel economy is no higher than 26mpg even when trying. Im really worried did i buy a lemon and think I'm about to cry at the thought of what this is going to cost me to repair. Pleas please someone help me.
    If its 09 then its in warranty right? Just take it to the dealers
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.