Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

superchip bluefin

has anybody installed bluefin on there car? just wanted peoples opinion on the software. am looking at getting my 2.0 tfsi 2010 chipped.any imput would be great

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    You'll need to be sure your ECU isn't 'locked' else Bluefin won't work but Superchips should be able to advise on that.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Got my 2010 A4 2.0 143PS TDi done by Superships (who were great by the way) though they had to reprogram ECU as it was protected, which took a few hours and expertise. I did try the Bluefin first of all (they suspected it would not work but worth trying) but this would not communicate with the ECU and so had to take the more invasive ECU reprogram. They do include one year of their warranty, in case of an issue with Audi, which can be extended for up to when car is three years old.

Suspect a similar issue with your petrol model, but worth giving them a tinkle, but guess they can't really tell for sure until they see the car (or you attempted a bluefin) due to the variations in ECU's and software fitted to cars around.

Alex

6th Gear

Status
    Hello did they take the ECU off your car to remap it ? has it voided your warranty aswell ?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Was taken out to reprogram, superchips offer their supplemental warranty, if audi knew and problem arose related to it may have issues, but would be same with any remap or modification to be fair!

1st Gear

Status
    I tried to bluefin my 2010 2.0 tfsi and it couldn't be done. They also said it would be years before they managed to crack it for bluefin use.
    A4 Avant 2.0tfsi S-Line Quattro 2010, Misano Red, thinking about bluefin when i have the cash