EM TuningMonster Motorsport

Thread: Milltek exhaust

Neutral

Status

Milltek exhaust

Thinking of upgrading my factory exhaust to Milltek for my S4. Don't need to enhance any performance, as it is quick enough for me. Just want to make it sounds better. Can I just change the end section or I will need the whole system. Any guide price/ tips? Comments would be highly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    Milltek have developed and fitted an S4 style system to my TDi this week and finished it today, I'll be posting pics shortly in another thread so you can see what it looks like. The quality is excellent and the sound truly enhanced and I guess the S4 will be really nice.

There may be a Group Buy on Milltek shortly which could save you a pretty penny if you want to jump in.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.