Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    4th Gear

Status

New to this section...

Hey guys. Thought I would make a wee introduction as I'm new to this area of the forum. I currently own a 8P A3 and a B6 S4, but the A3 is getting traded in for a B8 A4 S-Line Avant on Friday, so I'll be moving on over here from over there.

Can't wait really. Was looking at getting a new one for a while, but managed to get a good deal on a 09 one. No quattro unfortunately, but plans are afoot already for a cheap set of alloys to wrap in winter tyres, so that should help.

Whats the smallest wheel size you can fit on a 2.0 TDI (143)? I'll propbably be going for 17's for the winter, but if 16's would fit, I'd rather save some cash, lol.

No mods planned except for retrofit cruise and possibly a remap. Can the multitronic box handle maps well?
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    I'm really only guessing but I would think 17's. It would depend a lot on the design of the wheel.

I know someone with a REVO'd multitronic and it's fine.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

4th Gear

Status
    Was begining to think this place was dead.

Cool. I just checked the prices of winter tyres anyway, and it turns out you can get 18" winters cheaper than 17's anyway. Bonus. Now to hunt down a decent set of 19's for summer use, and use the standard wheels for winter, lol.

Will have a look at remaps. Have my ST3 unit from the A3 here, so if they can map it, chipped UK are only £100 + vat for the map, or £150 + VAT for 2 maps. Fingers crossed.
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

Just Looking

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by xs2man View Post
    Was begining to think this place was dead.
    Probably because nobody knew the answer to your question and hence my only guessing.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

4th Gear

Status
    Fair enough.

Will get some pics up of the new brief. Probably tomorrow. Only drove about 130 miles today in it, and it is definitely getting the cruise at least. Map would be good too, but will need to see if its possible first.

Neutral

Status
    Hi and welcome.
    2009 A4 Avant, 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 19" alloys, B&O audio, Satnav, Reversing camera, Milano leather, misano red, light pack, heated seats, bluetooth phone prep

Honda VFR 800 VTEC - Italian Red

6th Gear

Status
    Hello.And yes it is a bit quiet at the mo
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

Neutral

Status
    welcome aboard