Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

Require Picture of B8 A4 Black Edition in RED

i've googled it and cannot find a decent picture of a red one - Black and white ones yes - sadly no red.
    I dont like the picture on the Audi website in the car configurator so if anyone has a Red B8 Black Edition in the flesh please can you upload it somewhere.

Looking to order one on Monday and i'm stuck on the colour.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status

Reverse Gear

Status
    Never considered red but it does look pretty tasty !

Reverse Gear

Status
    nice one thanks - does look awsome IMO - did look on the audi website but only ticked the derv option :S

Cheers

Neutral

Status
    I love misano red, but i'm not too keen on it with those alloys..?? Daft, i know!
    2009 A4 Avant, 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 19" alloys, B&O audio, Satnav, Reversing camera, Milano leather, misano red, light pack, heated seats, bluetooth phone prep

Honda VFR 800 VTEC - Italian Red

handcrankywannkyspanky

Status
    true.first thing id get rid of are those wheels.too dirty.Personally i think the black edition only works on a black or white car.Any other and its not striking, and looks like a base model.
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

Reverse Gear

Status
    After ordering a Phantom Black Avant 3.0Tdi I saw a misano red RS5 and thought hmmmm. The dealer said there was still time to change the colour but I'd have to be quick. I polled all my mates (including used car sales mates) and the most said black. Interestingly ALL the car salesmen instantly dismissed the red. But in this world of black, silver, grey & white cars I thought red would still be nicer. Then my wife asked me to consider what it'd look like towing our caravan (sad I know) and straight away images of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding went through my head. Phantom Black it is then. (Being built next week)

Neutral

Status
    ...and that's exactly why i insisted on misano red for mine! Loads of people say "but the resale value" "black holds it's value better" etc etc etc but red is just so stunning. Plus, you hardly see any in misano, which is a huge bonus for me! If i wanted to blend in with the crowd, not be noticed, just be bland, i would have went for black or silver.

IMO, red and blue are the two best colours for the A4, cos hardly anyone has them!!!!!!!!!
    2009 A4 Avant, 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 19" alloys, B&O audio, Satnav, Reversing camera, Milano leather, misano red, light pack, heated seats, bluetooth phone prep

Honda VFR 800 VTEC - Italian Red

Reverse Gear

Status
    It's true. Misano red is stunning. Almost orange and definitely stands out in a crowd.

Sparky

Status
    Have to agree love mine

2.0Tdi 170 Black Edtion Avant

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    IMO, red and blue are the two best colours for the A4, cos hardly anyone has them!!!!!!!!!
    We had a red TT (Amulet Red -really deep and like blood) and then a red S4 (Brilliant Red) and hence when looking for the B8 we did consider red.

We'd had Brilliant Red for over 5 years so wanted a change ... but Misano was just too orange for me especially in bright sun light.

So we ended up going for an Aruba blue A4 Avant S-line ..... and guess what the fecking neighbours 3 doors away have just taken delivery of ! Bleeding copy cats !
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F