Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    2nd Gear in a 2009 S4 :-)

Status

Petrol Cap on my 09 S4

Hi all,

Just a quick newbie hello to the forum.

Picked up my 09 Audi S4 on Wednesday, which has made me smile from the minute I picked it up from Northampton Audi!

What a car and is a mega spec as well, in Phantom Black with the Red / Black Silk Nappa, DVD, Sat Nav, AMI, Sunroof etc etc!
    Really happy....

Just a quick one - When the car is fully locked, I can open the petrol cap still (press in top left corner). Im assuming this must be some sort of fault?

Any how, hopefully many happy S4 days to come.....!

Fawke

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Hello and welcome!

I'm pretty sure when the car is locked,the fuel cap does too.
    2009 A4 Avant, 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 19" alloys, B&O audio, Satnav, Reversing camera, Milano leather, misano red, light pack, heated seats, bluetooth phone prep

Honda VFR 800 VTEC - Italian Red

6th Gear

Status
    When locked the flap should also be locked - there's a shoot out bolt to secure it. Of course the cap itself is just a screw on/off thing.
    MY2010 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI quattro S-line Executive
    Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    Gone : B6 S4 (AMD stage 3), TT (APR), Golf GTi, CBR600F

1st Gear

Status
    Fawke,

Can't answer your question as i am waiting to order mine but any chance of some interior pics, those are the seats I am planning to order and would love some pics/opinions.

Cheers

Paul

Up the owls!

Status
    Fawke, I purchased my s4 from northampton audi. Who did you deal with and how did you find it?
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

2nd Gear in a 2009 S4 :-)

Status
    Hi guys,

Thanks for all the replies. Yea, I gathered the cap should lock. Unfortunately the flap still opens when the car is locked, so il have to get that one looked at!

@Consilio
    I purchased it last week from Northampton Audi. Absolutely mint condition. I dealt with Micheal Stout and Lesley down there, really great people and what a car! I found it using the Used Car Finder on the Audi Website.

@LongGP2
    Il try and PM you some pictures that dont make it look mega RED when I get a second (tomorrow)! It makes it look real sporty and was also my personal choice.