New A4 Avant price / delaer offers?

jayjay

Reaction score
A4 Avant S-Line 2.0L Diesel Multitronic, metallic paint, Alcantara, adaptive headlights, auto-dimming mirrors, carpets, rear side airbags, Parking Plus.

Does anyone have the dealer cost of the options so I can determine my wiggle room? A target price?

I've been offered £2.5K off but only for delivery by end Q3 - and the lead times are huge so there was only a couple of weeks window to order.

I've just ordered a 2.0L diesel A4 Black edition saloon, the only options I've chosen were metallic paint, tyre pressure sensor and folding mirrors. Could only get the dealer down to £29365 OTR, from £32270.

Car is estimated for delivery in August / September

I got lucky and found a dealer who was having a 'special' weekend and so offered 9% without any haggling.

I can give you a couple of people to try if you are interested.

Down load the Audi brochure and stick all your prices in a spreadsheet. It's then easy to add/remove/compare prices.

Get quotes from a few of the online car brokers and then take the best price to your dealer. Since the brokers buy through dealers it proves the dealer should be at least able to match it.

Mine bettered it but only once I waved the info in their face.

I ended up with 12.5% off.

I did exactly as Scotty did back in May 2010 where I secured 12.5% off an A4 Avant Sp.Ed with extras for a 1st Sept 2010 delivery. E-mailed several Audi dealers and only one responded (Stirling Audi) . They offered 11% but after an hour of wheeling and dealing they matched the 12.5%.

Salesman was first class.

I can only assume the two dealers nearest me didn't respond as I'd stripped their profit margin down in previous purchases and they didn't want to entertain me.

I did exactly as Scotty did back in May 2010 where I secured 12.5% off an A4 Avant Sp.Ed with extras for a 1st Sept 2010 delivery. E-mailed several Audi dealers and only one responded (Stirling Audi) . They offered 11% but after an hour of wheeling and dealing they matched the 12.5%.

Salesman was first class.

I can only assume the two dealers nearest me didn't respond as I'd stripped their profit margin down in previous purchases and they didn't want to entertain me.

Quite.I got a quote last week from my stealer who i had previously bought from, and he had a record of my last deal down to the penny.I got 13% last time when the vat was 15%, but now im only offered 10% ex vat too, with a six month wait.The online brokers are only a couple of hundred away themselves, and for that saving id rather deal with the stealer face to face.I think youd get a better deal if you catch them on the right day when they would miss thier target.Someone told me the last thursday in the month is the best day.Whether thats ******** or not i dont know.But if you say youll sign today at the right price they will move.But be prepared to do the deal on the day