AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A4 Avant Black Edition Delivery date!!!!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    \0/
    Current Car: A4 Phantom Black Avant Black Edition 2L TFSI, quattro, S-Tronic, Tech pack high, Drive select with damper control, heated seats, Audi parking system plus, kitchen sink

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Build complete, vehicle currently at Emden awaiting transport to the UK.

Just Looking

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fondant View Post
    Build complete, vehicle currently at Emden awaiting transport to the UK.
    Should be here soon then
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

Neutral

Status
    Good to see the BE deliveries trickling in. Dealer called me last week to say I'm still looking at a build week of 6th June with delivery for July. Not long now.
    Get the feelin I'm wishing away 2011 till the car turns up!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi. I've been watching this thread for a while now and could do with some help. Not sure if I'm being fobbed off by my dealer or not. I ordered an Audi A4 Avant 3.0TDi Quattro Black Edition S-tronic with High Tech, Panoramic roof, Milano Leather, Adaptive lights, Power Boot, Towbar etc in Phantom Black. The order was placed on March 1st. From the start the dealer has said build week is 21 but still says this isn't confirmed. All I get is the "should hear any day now" line. I've paid a £2k deposit and am getting pissed off waiting. Any ideas????

Just Looking

Status
    Your dealer should be seeing the same info as mine and others so I think they ought to know something.

Tell them if they don't buck up you'll cancel the order and pursue the deposit.

Just noticed your location - It's not Portsmouth by any chance?
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Opposite end of the county near Basingstoke. Thing is your dealer tells you one week it's week 25 then 27 then 24 etc. Mine just says, it's not confirmed but hasn't moved from the initial week 21 slot. According to my calculations week 21 is week after next. I'd have thought Audi would've confirmed all this months build by now! Also I keep noticing a reference to BE spec. Anyone tell me what this is?

Takin it easy

Status
    Mine is also still not a confirmed date but as of yesterday was still showing as week 21 build. (BE is Black Edition)
    Current: A5 2.0TDI (177) quattro, Black Edition, Daytona Grey.
    Previous: A4 2.0TDI (170) quattro, Black Edition, Lava Grey.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    I had a call from my dealer this afternoon, my car went into production today so that's a week ahead of schedule, she said this had been happening on a few customers cars lately.

Hopefully delivery last week of this month
    Any news on yours, I think we shared the same build week. I think mine is on a ship now coming in to Grimsby Port. Not Long now, I hope.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked View Post
    Mine is also still not a confirmed date but as of yesterday was still showing as week 21 build. (BE is Black Edition)
    Obvious really, feeling a bit stupid now...

3rd Gear

Status
    If you not convinced by what your stealer is telling you
    You could always contact Audi UK customer service.
    They can tell you when your car is due to be built!
    Number/ email is on the main Audi site.
    .....waiting for build week 27 - nice spec by the way!
    S4 Avant quattro Black Edition

Neutral

Status
    Mine is down as build week 23 but dealer says this won't be confirmed till closer the time. Either way it's going to be here next month.

Did anyone get auto shine thrown in on the deal? I didn't negotiate this at the time and want to have it

3rd Gear

Status
    Autoshine? I assume that’s the same or similar to supagard??
    My dealer had already taken the liberty of adding supaguard treatment to the order form - £500!
    I told him to take it off quick smart – he has since said he can do a deal on it when my cars delivered.
    I’ve *said if you want more than £100 forget it! The cars in the showrooms have it and it does look good
    but most reports I’ve read say don’t bother with it!
    But I guess if its free or the price is right….

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfstar View Post
    Mine is down as build week 23 but dealer says this won't be confirmed till closer the time. Either way it's going to be here next month.

Did anyone get auto shine thrown in on the deal? I didn't negotiate this at the time and want to have it
    The reason salesmen are so keen to sell this is because they get very good comission from it. It's a bit like Currys selling extended warranties. I didn't bother as I didn't feel it warranted a £500 risk. If you have to have it either negotiate a "much" better price or get them to include some other accessories you do want.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    If you not convinced by what your stealer is telling you
    You could always contact Audi UK customer service.
    They can tell you when your car is due to be built!
    Number/ email is on the main Audi site.
    .....waiting for build week 27 - nice spec by the way!
    Thanks for the tip. I'll give the dealer til the end of the week then call Audi CS if no joy

Just Looking

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrave View Post
    Opposite end of the county near Basingstoke. Thing is your dealer tells you one week it's week 25 then 27 then 24 etc. Mine just says, it's not confirmed but hasn't moved from the initial week 21 slot. According to my calculations week 21 is week after next. I'd have thought Audi would've confirmed all this months build by now! Also I keep noticing a reference to BE spec. Anyone tell me what this is?
    Week 21 is W/C 23rd May so I think you are correct.
    Stu.

Just Looking

Status
    Any news on yours, I think we shared the same build week. I think mine is on a ship now coming in to Grimsby Port. Not Long now, I hope.
    I've not heard anything yet. My dealer is near London so I'm expecting mine to go into Sheerness.

I wouldn't bother with Life Shine if I were you, chances are it won't be properly applied and I doubt you'll ever know if it's working or not.
    Stu.

Just Looking

Status
    Another update today -

Quote Originally Posted by My Audi Dealer
    Your vehicle is now at the port in Emden, Germany waiting to be loaded onto the next available ship. As soon as your vehicle is on ship, it will take a couple of days for it to sail across to the port at Sheerness and from Sheerness it will then be delivered to us.
    We appear to still be on target to handover your vehicle to you from w/c 30th May.

I shall update you in another week however if you have any queries regarding your order, please don’t hesitate to contact me on my direct line or via email.
    Stu.

3rd Gear

Status
    Great news Stu!
    I can't wait to receive an email like that!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    Another update today -
    Great News, I thought my car was on a ship but according to Audi it's still at Emden, all going well I should take delivery at a similar time to you.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Spoke to my dealer today, they say still waiting for confirmation of build week 21 ("should hear any time now"), but normally would of had earlier notice if Audi planned to move the date back. So there's hope still.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Should've kept faith with Basingstoke Audi. They've just confirmed week 21 build date and delivery before the end of June. To be fair to them, it's what they said all along.

3rd Gear

Status
    Glad to hear it - Roll on end of June!

Just Looking

Status
    Another call for me last night, the car is en route to the dealers. I could have collected it next week but I'm working away so it's booked for collection on the Bank Holiday weekend.

Getting excited now.
    Stu.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Nice one Stu
    A4 Avant 3.0 Tdi Quattro Black Edition, Phantom Black, S-tronic, Milano Leather, High Tech Pack, Adaptive Headlamps, Detachable Tow Bar, Interior Light Pack, Power Tailgate, Heated Seats, Parking System Plus, Badge Deletion, Open Sky Panoramic Sunroof.

1st Car - 1975 Audi 80 GT (B1) - Yellow, Alloys, Sharp Radio Cassette with APSS and Amstrad Shelf Speakers.

Just Looking

Status
    My OSIR Paddles arrived today, perfect timing

I'm booked for Saturday PM now so hopefully I'll get some good use out of it over the BH weekend.
    Stu.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hey Stu, watch that mod doesn't affect your warranty LOL.
    A4 Avant 3.0 Tdi Quattro Black Edition, Phantom Black, S-tronic, Milano Leather, High Tech Pack, Adaptive Headlamps, Detachable Tow Bar, Interior Light Pack, Power Tailgate, Heated Seats, Parking System Plus, Badge Deletion, Open Sky Panoramic Sunroof.

1st Car - 1975 Audi 80 GT (B1) - Yellow, Alloys, Sharp Radio Cassette with APSS and Amstrad Shelf Speakers.

Just Looking

Status
    Lol - Almost certain to affect my paddleshift warranty, I reckon the rest of it should be ok though
    Stu.

3rd Gear

Status
    Can wait to see some pics on here!
    Looking forward to seeing the OSIR Shiffters.
    Can believe you only get black plastic as standard!
    Did you order of the OSIR website Stu?
    Do you mind if I ask how much £?

Just Looking

Status
    Morning Keef,

Yes mate I ordered them from the OSIR USA website. I tried another place called Parts4Euro that advertise on VW Vortex, they'd had a free shipping offer on but it had expired and shipping was something like $28 which I think is a bit OTT. The guy from OSIR also correctly filled in the customs paperwork without me having to ask

I ordered the shifters and the gimicky little plastic key fob cover. Can't remember exactly what the UK price was but around £50 IIRC.
    Stu.

3rd Gear

Status
    I look forward to the step by step fitting guide!
    Cheers Stu

Reverse Gear

Status

Neutral

Status
    I was half expecting it to turn into something then lol!

Im still on for early July delivery, going into production end of this month/early June!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Wow! Fan-bloody-tastic. How many days have I got to wait???????

Neutral

Status
    Someone has the exact same car just delivered in my local area. It looks stunning, and any reservations about those wheels were qaushed.

Pirelli tyres too? I wonder how they will perform?

Went to an audi dealer and there were a few BE in the stock area, all looked lovely!

There was also a few of the special qauttro editions there, the one with the different bumpers and wheels....it looked menacing at first glance but closer up I wasnt impressed. It looked a bit chavvy?

The front splitter was also a different shade of white to the rest of the ibis white bodywork...things like that spoil the integrity of the car and Audi image imo.............just too much!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Mine came with Dunlop SP Sport max GT A0
    Current Car: A4 Phantom Black Avant Black Edition 2L TFSI, quattro, S-Tronic, Tech pack high, Drive select with damper control, heated seats, Audi parking system plus, kitchen sink

Reverse Gear

Status
    well, just had a call from my lease co, car is at dealers PDI'ed, registered and ready to go, just need to sort out paperwork and we are good for delivery hopefully week commencing 30th May

Takin it easy

Status
    Had a text from my dealer yesterday while on holiday to confirm that my car is being built this week as planned
    Current: A5 2.0TDI (177) quattro, Black Edition, Daytona Grey.
    Previous: A4 2.0TDI (170) quattro, Black Edition, Lava Grey.

Neutral

Status
    Excellent!

Mine is being built next week!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Had text from my dealer to say car now in production. Delivery in about 1 month.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast