A4 Allroad and Drive Select????

huggis

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hello all,
Considering buying an A4 Allroad but are unable to get confirmation on whether the drive select system includes adjustable dampers (as can be specified on A4, A5 and Q5). The narrative in in the brochure and website states;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"...the optional Audi drive select changes handling and response at the touch of a button to suit how you want to drive. There are four modes: comfort, dynamic, auto and individual."[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However adjustable dampers are not mentioned anywhere in the configurator....Based on other road tests I've read the adjustable, continuously controlled damping works quite well...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any opinions out there????[/FONT]

My opinion is forget all about the configurator and use the PDF brochure. The configurator is wrong more times than it's right.

Having said that it in this case it seems to agree with the brochure as it shows that you can order the dampers for all the B8 range .... apart fom the Allroad.

Hi guys, i have the switch Ads for b8.5 FL,wire,time ,but, i sow manny coding for enable Ads that I'm debushed and I do not know which one is right for my car model. I have a allroad 12.2014 with mmi 3g basic.
Can help me someone with correct coding for facelift. I know that for facelift must fit only one wire from Pin 7 of the switch to pin 16 of T32A in the J519 which is is a 32pin grey connector. Thank a lot guys

Are you talking about B8/8.5 or B9?

B8/8.5 Allroads do not have adjustable dampers. B9 does. Hoper that helps.