S4 purchase

consilio

Up the owls!
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just put a deposit down on an Ibis White S4, delivery expected in December. I have the following options

Heated front seats
Tech pack high
Advanced Key
Folding mirrors

I cant wait!

Out of interest, does anyone have experience of costs and frequency of servicing / tyres etc? Ive been offered the Audi maintenance plan but not sure if the £50 a month fee would be value for money?

Thanks

Roll on December then :)

Servicing isnt that bad, i was very pleasantly surprised at the cost when i asked. I think the first service is around 250 quid.

You dont mention what size wheels, but working on 200 quid per tyre is probably realistic.

What does this maintenance plan cover then?

ps, so much for "once you have had black, you'll never go back"...............you were talking about the car? ;)

ps, so much for "once you have had black, you'll never go back"...............you were talking about the car? ;)

haha, funnily enough i was thinking about what to change that to once the white one is here. The best I can think of at the moment is "Now i've had white, I think its alright!"

£250 for a service and £200 per corner is about what I had in mind. Any idea what the service intervals and tyre wears are like? On the S3 i get about 15k between services and a little more on tyres.

Oh and to answer your question it covers tyres and servicing for the most part, but also includes any other maintenance eg wipers, bulbs etc

Consilio congratz on putting a deposit on a new motor. Bet you cant wait till December.
Did you get a good deal with the S3?

I am hoping for about 12K on the tyres.

My service indicator says 5000 mile for the oil service (which will be around 9000 when it goes in) and 15000 for the other half of the service.

HTH

What you got her priced up as? Much interest?

Not got it advertised yet, i'll wait for a while until closer to the date. At the moment they are going for about 18 - 19k on auto trader with similar mileage. I'm thinking about putting on for 17k closer to december

December isnt a good time to sell a nice expensive motor dude, it may be worth letting her go now and running an old banger for a few months.

You would get more for yours and save a few quick running the old one. Buy it right and you could even make a few quid on the resale :)