Finally had car remapped yesterday.

DJM1982

Reaction score
As above, had my car (2006 A4 TDI pd140) remapped at AMD yesterday. And very very pleased with the results, dropped it off at 8.30 and 3 hrs later it was ready to go.
I can't recommend them enough, fantastic service and very friendly guys who took time out to explain everything they did when i picked the car up.
Anyway here are the figures:
Before:- 136.6 bhp - 237.5 lb/ft
After:- 178.1 bhp - 291.9 lb/ft

Graph below..
graph.jpg

graph2.jpg

My car is so much more responsive now and feel so much quicker, going to make munching those 500miles a week more economical and easier, plus can have some more fun on the od A road aswell, haha. Well chuffed.

thats a very good power gain, i have the same model as you and have been looking at remapping for a while now, where are AMD situated? and how much was the remap if you dont mind me asking?

AMD tecknic is based in Lakeside Essex, you can google them for their full address. Cost me just under £450 for a pipercross panel filter and remap. I cannot recommend them enough mate if you can get there. Cracking service, and they will drop you over at lakeside shopping centre to have alook around and pick you up afterwards if you ask them nicely, so if your not local you can use it as a day out, haha.

Makes such a big difference to the car, i am now saving my pennies for more mods, hehe

i also have a 140 model, got a race 3 remap on my one. Never had it on the rollers though, do they suggest puttin the after market panel. Does it help that much???

They didn't recommend that i got the filter changed, but i asked them to change it whilst they were doing the remap.
The rolling road tests are provided as part of the cost of mapping, and very insightful.

sounds very tempting mate but i am in leeds so it would be quite a treck, i have a week off though in september, so might use that as my advantage:)

Ditto that, I too went to AMD (lakeside) to remap my 140. Got the pipercross filter put on at the same time, rolling roaded 145bhp to 195 bhp. Grins all round! :)

thats a good gain,for those who havent checked their air filter I suggest they do,I looked at mine earlier and think its the original,done 58000 air box full of twigs,leaves and grit,will get new filter or make a fitment for my k+n remove airbox etc.

JBS Auto Designs remapped my mates A4 avant 1.9tdi, now it goes like stink. All in it cost £300 with a green filter. I had my 1.8t done at the same time and it makes me smile all the time I drive it.