Ultimate mod completed today!!

Dazmo

Reaction score
Completed the ultimate in performance modifications today, i installed my state of the art, performance enhancing, visually dynamic and super awesomely handy car bin!!

I believe i have gained at least 20bhp with this mod, plus i have also gained the ability to keep the inside of my car tidy at all times, the car feels much tidyer and faster now as im keeping all the weight of rubbish within the centre of the car, thus levelling out the weight distribution.

I cannot tell you how much i love this thing!, it even folds away telescopically and is water proof.

Here are some pics and if anyone needs help fitting one of these babies you only need to ask.:respekt:

imag0082f.jpg

imag0083.jpg

Wow! That's awesome, that must have cost a bomb! It looks totally OEM, the way it fastens seamlessly onto the armrest.

I think you'd make a fortune selling it, I reckon you'd get a few orders for £200.

Waterproof eh!

I could of done with one of those when I was bustin for a pee - stationary on the M1 the other week!

I prefer to keep cleaners in a job, and throw it straight out the window ;)

LMAO! why why why? i know its to keep the inside of your car tidy, BUT it makes the inside look untidy!!!