Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    jey
    1st Gear

Status

B7 2.0t FSI 4 Wheel Drive System No Electronic Dif!!!

Just had the car remaped and the guy couldnt put it on the dyno as the car is perment 4x4, he said its the bog standard type of 4x4 ie the front wheels turn and so do the back!

bit susprised at this on 2006 quattro SE, anyone any thoughts or info theyd like to share??
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    It's true.
    Even if it had an electronic diff, he would need a 4wd dyno.
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

2nd Gear

Status
    haldex diffs on s3 and tt have given problems (expensive ones) so be thankful its "bog standard" If he didnt dyno it how do you know its264bhp?

6th Gear

Status
    As above all A3, S3, TT models are haldex, A4/s/rs, A6/s/rs, Q7, A8/s are all permanent 4 wheel drive, I'm surprised the tuner did not know this, it's been like this for over 10 years!

2nd Gear

Status
    Hi,
    I was facing the same problem IMO torsion diffs are far better. I hate Haldex!...It's possible to drop the drive shaft to dyno on 2 wheels (point less) some garages will be reluctant to do this.
    luckly the garage down the road has a 4wd dyno dynamics roller so i'll be heading that way after my car's been mapped.
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

4th Gear

Status
    what remap did you go for?

i assume the figures were estimate, maf reading calculations from vagcom etc.?

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    the figures are an acturate estimate, this model has a fwd version which the tuner has mapped tones of and they all come out no more than 5bhp more or less.

rowdyboy electronic dif allows u to pull the fuse for either front or rear to disable it so 4wd rollin road isnt needed.

Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.