Finally got round to taking a few pics of my A4. Unfortunately I'm yet to replace my DSLR otherwise the pics would be better, but you get the idea I took these on my cheapo Fujifilm S1730.
Anyway enough about cameras, here's my car...
Here's what I've done to it (also in my sig):
- AMG Mercedes S-Class alloys (8.5x19 ET43 front with 225/35/19 and 9.5x19 ET43 with 235/35/19 rear)
- AMG centre caps
- FK Konigsport coilovers (wheel arch to ground: 24.5" F, 24" R)
- RS4 grill with the chrome surround from my S-Line one swapped over
- red painted calipers with EBC Red Stuff front pads
- late-spec (2008) headlights with OEM clear corners
- In-Pro S4 style chrome mirrors
- Seat Leon Cupra R front splitter/lip
- Votex side skirts
- OEM black tailpipes replaced with polished stainless steel 3.5inch ones by Powerflow custom exhausts
- tints: 45% on the sides, 35% on the rear screen
- R8 oil filler cap
- other engine bay caps painted with plasti-dip matt black
- RS4 engine bay side panel/cover
- RS4 pedals
- RNS-E sat nav
- ambient lighting (front roof module only)
- alloy tax disc holder
So that's where my money went?!