Black Car Scratches

hazey7

Reaction score
Anyone had any experience in getting scratches removed? Due to a bad experience with a pressure washer hose mine has loads of low level surface scratches that I'd like to get sorted. There's loads and they're all over the car - what can be done outside of spraying? Any advice much appreciated, cheers.

You could take the advise of a good Detailer. If the scratches aren't to deep they should polish out. I believe you can have the whole car detailled for around the £250 mark, but get some qoutes. Where are you located? There is a detailing chapter on this forum that may help if you ask on there, also quote your whereabouts and possibly someone may be able to help out.

Cheers Stepho, thanks for your reply. I am in Chester - any recommendations on good paintwork/detailing guys out there?

I used to have a black Astra and I used CLB Valeting in Wrexham to remove swirl marks etc. I've been back since with the Audi to get it cleaned. They even opened up after hours for me to collect the car due to being away on business so good service all round.

http://www.clbvaleting.co.uk/