Air Con Problem

Wrath

Reaction score
I normally only use the climate control during summer, last summer I needed the system regassed as the air was not coming out cool enough. After that everything was fine. Just started to use the air con again and the air coming out is not that cool, do these things need regassing every year?! The climate control unit seems to be operating fine just the temperature of the air isn't. Any ideas?

Yeah think im having the same problem mate, even when my air con is on low it does not feel that cold, not as cold as last year when i had it on low!

No idea when my air con was last erviced/gases/it probably has not been done at all.

Any idea where the best/cheapest place to go is?

I had the very same issues with my a/c last year and the problem was a seized compressor.Cost £863 to replace ( Audi main dealer )but fortunately done on warranty.
Remember this, a/c/climate control is intended to run ALL the time.If you don't use it you should as a minimum run it for 10 minutes every week or the seals in the system don't get lubricated and things leak and seize.Second point to note is that a/c/climate control should be serviced every two to three years and this will involve a regas. A system that needs to be regassed every year has a leak .