car insurance due

bearder2006

Reaction score
well its due best quote is 585 fully comp and added my 19" a4 cab tdi
who are you with and what price ?
need to get it cheaper if i can

compare the meerkat - do it each renewal

aviva by the internet £811 by the phone £518 (fully comp protected n/c our lass on and wheels and hire car )
so is best to ring and not cheeper on line

Mine is under £400, with a £200 excess with privilege, protected. I always use them or elephant, they beat everyone else by miles. Price comparison website are usually *****!

I used to say price comparison sites are ***** too ..... then I used compare the market and got my A4 2.0T FSI s-line quattro fully comp, protected no claims, replacement car, covered abroad, legal expenses cover included for £330, I could even choose between RAC and 3 or 4 other well known insurers, with only a few quid between them. so.... HA!

being only 26 and have no ncb (been driving under parents policy), i pay £900 for my A4 3.0 cab from Admiral, fully comp, £300xs!

not bad at all as i was geting prices from £1200 - £3000!!

this was from moneysupermarket.com

I used to say price comparison sites are ***** too ..... then I used compare the market and got my A4 2.0T FSI s-line quattro fully comp, protected no claims, replacement car, covered abroad, legal expenses cover included for £330, I could even choose between RAC and 3 or 4 other well known insurers, with only a few quid between them. so.... HA!

I had quotes for less than £300 but the excess was huge, depends what you want really. What's your excess???
Did you try the companies mentioned directly?? Because I dare say you would have got it cheaper still.......ha!!!!

Aviva- £500 with a few mods declared.

Its gone up this year because some **** drove into the back of me last year, how fair is that?

Privilege are good for younger drivers / points etc. I always used them.

I've just renewed my 05 A4 2.0t quattro for £320 - slightly miffed cause it's up from £270 last year. Always use comparison sites, this includes:
9 years no claims & protected
38 year old Finance Director (with wife covered - not that I let her drive!)
No accidents or points
Business cover
Garaged
10,000 miles a year
Total XS 250
with full UK licence with IAM pass (Institute of Advanced Motorists)

Tim.

Tim, your very close to my situation/stats, my Mrs included too. Interested to know what passing the IAM test is worth off your insurance?

Sometimes the IAM works on insurance - I'm sure it's saved me a few quid over the past 8 years.
You have to look out for sites which ask whether you have it or not though.

Otherwise - IAM has saved me from a number of accidents which I'm sure I would have had otherwise.

It's also not as boring as some would think. The process improves your driving awareness no end and then after passing, how you add flare to these basic skills is down to you.

Tim.

Privilege are good for younger drivers / points etc. I always used them.

I've just renewed my 05 A4 2.0t quattro for £320 - slightly miffed cause it's up from £270 last year. Always use comparison sites, this includes:
9 years no claims & protected
38 year old Finance Director (with wife covered - not that I let her drive!)
No accidents or points
Business cover
Garaged
10,000 miles a year
Total XS 250
with full UK licence with IAM pass (Institute of Advanced Motorists)

Tim.

they wanted 800 for me and our lass

well sky just beat my best quote 498.60 all in comp,19" alloys ,car hire , protect no clams , our lass on as well worth a try ask for danny
tel 02083645500