Hi chaps, new to the forum and to audi :)
Am new here and have just brought my first audi so be kind
Have just come from the dark side (bmw owner) and since selling my 330 coupe due to needing more space (2 kids) Have just purchased a 07 2.0t fsi SE quattro Avant.
Really wanted a S4 Avant but the wife talked me out of needing a V8 to run the kids to school
Anyway could do with a few questions answered about my new car if someone can spare me a few mins.
1) sadly dont know if its a B7 or B8 any idea's it may 07.
2) it has the black package on it, including black exhaust pipes, thinking of changing these to chrome pipes any clues best place to buy them? main dealers?
3) Although the interior in excellent condition the piano black inlays are scuffed and would like to replace a few bits, can i buy these as per item or is it a set?
4) Would love to put some new springs on it to take up some of the space around the arches, can any one recommend some springs, it has 18" RS style rims on it, i dropped the 330 on eibachs with some 19" BBS ch but the back arches need rolling due to rubbing, is the case with audi's?
5) the guy i brought it from told me the dark tints where standard on the car when he got it from new, is this true? if yes would it mean replacing the glass to take of the tints or would it be a film that can be peeled off?
Cheers guys, will post up a pic where its had a good clean
Mark,Hello and Welcome to ASN
2007 = B7
You could try the dealers or ebay
They are per item from the dealer or you could look to replace the lot as are usually sold as a set on ebay.
No sure on this but H&R appear to be well rated on the forum.
Not sure on the tints.
cheers for the help guys