6 months of ownership and still happy.

DJM1982

Reaction score
I reluctantly sold my Seat Leon Cupra R which i had spent alot of time and money on because i needed a more eco car when my job moved 80miles. I bought a 2006 Audi A4 S-line 2.0 TDi pd140 off a friend for a very good price. Already had 69000miles on the clock but in very good condition.
I have now owned it 6 months and it has now covered 84000miles, i regularly get more than 750miles to a tank and even if i drive with a very heavy foot i get over 600miles to a tank. Also very impressed with how comfortable the ride is for my commute yet how well it handles for a big car on those weekend b road blasts.
I have one niggle which is sqeeky suspension but i will that looked at soon, and have had it serviced last month with a cambelt / water pump replacement. Other that these i have had no probs at all, over the moon with this.

Haven't had the time or money to do any modifications yet apart from brighter phillips bulbs, but should have it booked in for a remap soon.

Going to give it a well earned detail, including claying at the weekend.

So overall i'm really impressed with the A4 (first audi i have ever owned), hopefully i'll have another 6months happy motoring to come. And thankyou for all the help from you guys along the way aswell.

:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Kinda know where you are coming from with this one. I had a Cupra R which I changed for a new shape 2.0T FR and recently I have changed to a A4 Avant 2.0T (I lease my cars). I needed the space rather than the fuel econemy so I could keep the performance side.

Feels like a bigger car than the Leon's, which it obviously is, but I am very happy with the change and the car feels great. A few mods planned but only small ones to keep it subtle.

Enjoy