Shocks/Dampers

Dazmo

Reaction score
Im looking at fitting 30mm eibach springs on my a4, however i cannot afford to buy new shocks to go with them and as my current shocks have 50k on them i would like to replace the standard shocks with new shocks to go with the springs.

Anyone know where i can buy standard shocks for my car and how much i will be looking at paying?

Is it worth me changing them at 50k miles or will i be fine for a little while longer with the eibach springs.

That's a little confusing Dazmo, you can't afford new shocks but want to know where to get some from??
The ones you have on will be fine, 50k is nothing really. Mine have a lot more than that on and are good.

They will be fine 30mm is only a 10mm drop for an sline I am sure your shocks will take that !

That's a little confusing Dazmo, you can't afford new shocks but want to know where to get some from??
The ones you have on will be fine, 50k is nothing really. Mine have a lot more than that on and are good.

Sorry i meant i cant afford new uprated shocks, but i can afford standard shocks!

Dazmo,
Fit the lowering springs to the std shocks and if you have any probs then you can replace them. No point sticking new ones on 50k is nothing.