AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport

Thread: LED conversion

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

Status

LED conversion

Hi all.

Im asking on behalf of a friend, but has anyone here done the interior lights LED conversion.

I've done this mod on my A3 but not being farmiliar with the A4 i dont kno what size bulbs to get. Also not having took notice of the lighting package he has im not too sure at all. He informs me that he's got the interior light package and not just the normal convenience lighting (if this is same as A3)

If anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Karl
    A3 2.0TDI S-Line S/B - Stage 1 Remap, Full aftermarket sound system + Boot build

2. # ADS
    ADS

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    Hi all.

Im asking on behalf of a friend, but has anyone here done the interior lights LED conversion.

I've done this mod on my A3 but not being farmiliar with the A4 i dont kno what size bulbs to get. Also not having took notice of the lighting package he has im not too sure at all. He informs me that he's got the interior light package and not just the normal convenience lighting (if this is same as A3)

If anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Karl

Its easy mate, buy this and then follow the included instructions.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-Audi-A...item35a8cda817

Just open the light panel, drill 2 holes where the markers are (they should be there), swap the bulbs over and clip it all back, job done!

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Neutral

Status
    Done this on the weekend, less than 10 minute job.. if the drill is charged :-)

4th Gear

Status
    Isn't it cheaper than that from the main dealers? I recall people saying it was 10 - 12.
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

2nd Gear

Status
    I just paid 12 for mine from the dealers with no discount.

5th Gear

Status
    cheaper from the steelers, and a quick search of the forum would've told you that to be honest
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior