LED conversion

karl88

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!
Reaction score
Hi all.

Im asking on behalf of a friend, but has anyone here done the interior lights LED conversion.

I've done this mod on my A3 but not being farmiliar with the A4 i dont kno what size bulbs to get. Also not having took notice of the lighting package he has im not too sure at all. He informs me that he's got the interior light package and not just the normal convenience lighting (if this is same as A3)

If anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Karl :icon_thumright:

Hi all.

Im asking on behalf of a friend, but has anyone here done the interior lights LED conversion.

I've done this mod on my A3 but not being farmiliar with the A4 i dont kno what size bulbs to get. Also not having took notice of the lighting package he has im not too sure at all. He informs me that he's got the interior light package and not just the normal convenience lighting (if this is same as A3)

If anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Karl :icon_thumright:

Its easy mate, buy this and then follow the included instructions.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-Audi-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35a8cda817

Just open the light panel, drill 2 holes where the markers are (they should be there), swap the bulbs over and clip it all back, job done!

Isn't it cheaper than that from the main dealers? I recall people saying it was £10 - £12.

I just paid £12 for mine from the dealers with no discount.