AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    5th Gear

Status

Bonnet adjustment

Any ideas if there are adjustment screws for the bonnet or front wings? Just realised that my bonnet isn't flush with the right wing but can't find any adjustment screws for it.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Mine is the same, did you get this sorted?

5th Gear

Status
    In short, no. I've looked at the bonnet and believe that there must be some adjustment but I think the repair shop might have very slightly distorted the driver-side wing after they've put it back on. The wing is raised by a few mm's but the bonnet is flush at the front and the other wing is fine.

Don't suppose anyone with ETKA can see if the bonnet diagram shows the bolts/screws?
    Nathan

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

1st Gear

Status
    If you have had the front bumper off it all depends on if they have adjusted the height of this - I took mine off to de-egg my headlights and did not get it back on correct so now the bonnet is lower than the wings.

The bumper clips into some adjustable brackets, so if they have adjusted these, or not got it correctly aligned

I need to take it all off again at some point and get it back on correctly - just finding the time
    Steve

Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|

5th Gear

Status
    They must have took the bonnet off as it was dented at the front. I assume you reckon the adjustment involves the bolts at the hinging end?

Anyone with an ETKA diagram?
    Nathan

Neutral

Status
    Bonnet to wing levels can be finely adjusted by turning the hexagon shaped rubber supports on the underside of the bonnet. For and aft adjustment is usually via slotted holes in the hinge fixings....

5th Gear

Status
    What a guy
    Nathan