Silver A4 DTM on ebay?

DTM1

Reaction score
just seen a dtm on ebay 52k miles 'buy it now price' £9,300.

Funny thing is it has a sline front bumper!!!! :confused:

just seen a dtm on ebay 52k miles 'buy it now price' £9,300.

Funny thing is it has a sline front bumper!!!! :confused:

Doesn't even look like an S-Line bumper; looks like an SE bumper...!

At that price, the saying is - If it's to good to be true, it is!

Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole mate.

new bumper different colour to the rest of the car, i wonder if it is a sh-t repair, also seller has **** all ratings.................

And says "i'm happy to take £9300" - Who say's that whne selling a car?! I'd say it's probably a ding dong mate.

That's not a DTM, it's got the wheels & back bumper but that's about it. As standard DTM's had Xenon lights so there is no way you would downgrade to STD lights... looking at the bumper it's an SE car with some bits added....

imo, it is a dtm but has had facial treatment...........

its exactly the same as mine from the wing mirrors back, interior is identical.....

the bumper and the wings colour arnt a match take a look...................

That's not a DTM, it's got the wheels & back bumper but that's about it. As standard DTM's had Xenon lights so there is no way you would downgrade to STD lights... looking at the bumper it's an SE car with some bits added....

^^ Not true - Xenons were still an option on the DTM Edition. ^^

Looks like a DTM to me, possibly had a cheap accident repair and someone has stuck a SE front bumper on it. Has the drilled disc that came on the DTM and the S-Line special editions

just checked the official b7 brochure i have which has a two page dtm spead on thr DTM.

doesnt mention standard xenons but does state 'headlight cleaning system' i might be wrong but thought that only come with xenons.

might be wrong.....................

I've been watching this car too, so I emailed the guy and got a contact number which I called...
To start with his English wasn't great.. My first question was "can you tell me a bit about the car?". His reply was that he didn't understand!
Second question was "how long have you owned the car?". To which he replied two months!

Not for me thank you..

Maybe a great car to be had - but not worth risking £9000 of my money on!

just checked the official b7 brochure i have which has a two page dtm spead on thr DTM.

doesnt mention standard xenons but does state 'headlight cleaning system' i might be wrong but thought that only come with xenons.

might be wrong.....................

The DTM front bumper does come with the headlight wash system integrated into it, and again you statement that it usually is only fitted with Xenons is also correct.

I remember looking to purchase a DTM a few years back when they were just released and the few I looked at only one was fitted with Xenon headlamps.

Here are some examples I found which back my statement:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1634378.htm
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...s/1500/keywords/dtm/postcode/ml41by?logcode=p

All I was pointing out was I recon this is a genuine A4 DTM which at some point in its life has been involved in some sort of accident in which the front bumper has been replaced with a standard SE bumper.

No offence intended towards anyone