Damn! My car has fallen apart! (Tease Photo)

Richardesty

loves quattro
Reaction score
DSCF3832.jpg

Damn! My car has fallen apart!:hubbahubba:

Be very interested in a detailled write up of how to remove the bumper Rich if you wouldn't mind.

Here's how she was:
DSCF3417.jpg

And the Donor Car:
audi-rs6-grille.jpg

You've seen how she looked in between so after some cutting and shutting.........

Here's how she looks now:
DSCF3855.jpg

That looks the nuts mate - where are you going to put the plate though?

I like the fog light bit also - Smart. :icon_thumright:

I didn't find the wheel arch bolts any problems......that said - I did move the washer bottle :icon_thumright:

Ah, I didn't, I used the "go-go-gadget-small hands" to do it and ended up with a scratched hand :)

And now with some meshed fog grills..........although I have others planned :icon_thumright:
DSCF3872.jpg

thats the look im after! Did you hav to butcher 2 grilles or did you just use black mesh to make it?

And now with some meshed fog grills..........although I have others planned :icon_thumright:

Interested in selling those then Rich as I would be very interested if the price was right. Not got the time to make these up at the moment but do like.

Interested in selling those then Rich as I would be very interested if the price was right. Not got the time to make these up at the moment but do like.

These one's are a bit rough as they're on about their 4th variation!

The one's I'm currently working on are brand new......

All I did was cut the bar, fill the holes you're left with and paint em :icon_thumright:

Hi mate, love the look, when fitting the foglight mesh do you have to remove the bumper to get the foglight surounds out.

Loving the look of that Rich... Sweet :icon_thumright:
Would be interesting to see what it looked like with Black Rings! I'm certain if I saw this coming up behind me in my rear view mirror I would move out of the way pretty quickly!!

mate that looks the nuts, got rid of your front led daytime running lights then, you should seriously consider making theses grills and selling them on id prob have one if the price was right im sure others would too,but if you wanted to keep it one of a kind as such then thats fair do's

I think Rich should provide a couple of sets of fogline inserts for free just so we can test them :icon_thumright:

lol at you guys - would you believe I'm bored of them and am currently working on another bespoke set!!!!!

Keep us in mind for testing. I'll wait by the front door for the postman just in case you send some through.

do you still have the US spec plate holder?? would you be willing to sell and how much?? if not where did you get it from please mate?? thanks.

do you still have the US spec plate holder?? would you be willing to sell and how much?? if not where did you get it from please mate?? thanks.

Yeah - I've still got the plate holder, and good job - I got pulled by an X5 police car this evening who didn't think I had a front plate.......by the time we stopped he realised he was 'mistaken' :sorry:

If you want one you need to go to www.autostuff.com and be prepared to part with about £150, then adapt it when it arrives!

audi car actually get it but it can take them 6 months !!! what do you mean by adapt it what did you have to change??

Only in that the american numberplate mount is a different size and shape to the uk version - so I had to trim the size!