Which spoiler fits the B7 S-Line?

Tilly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've used the search but failed epically although I'm convinced this will havebeen asked a million times before so I apologise. I seem to remember reading somewhere that one particular spoiler does fit the S-Line bootlid with the integrated lip as every other one I find all specify "will not fit S-Line models". Please could someone confirm what the elusive spoiler is that WILL fit an S-Line and does anyone know a cheap source for genuine/replica versions? Bonus points for pictures LMAO. Cheers guys :)

Awesome, do you have any idea what this spoiler is? I have it somewhere in my mind that it could be the DTM spoiler? Only reason I ask is I should be able to get the part at trade cost if it is the spoiler from the DTM kit or failing that find a replica made from ABS/GRP as I'm not too bothered about it being carbon. Thanks for the help on this :D

Sorry I've no idea what it is, I just remembered seeing it on the website. You could always ring ipswich audi and ask them for the part number.

Good find, what colour is your car Tilly? Post up some pics when you get it. They look pretty good in the Audizine link.

Good find, what colour is your car Tilly? Post up some pics when you get it. They look pretty good in the Audizine link.

Phantom black pal but it'll be a love it or hate it kind of thing. I don't have any proper pics yet I'm sorry, it's slowly being transformed, so far I've only done a couple of bits and only have the one lame pic :( at the mo it's deffo in need of lowering and some 19" wheels to pull off the look but essentially it has the cupra-R splitter, lamin-x'd headlights, fogs and tail lights, S4 rear valance, window tints. It's booked in to have the the exhaust swapped to two stainless boxes with twin 3" pipes sort of S4 style. The carbon spoiler is en route. It's waiting to have some 40mm tein springs fit and lastly the biggest commitment (being the only thing that'd cost over a few hundred) is the wheels... I'm contemplating 19" 997 turbo wheels to finish it off. At the moment it looks a bit crap on standard S-Line suspension with 18's but meh *shrugs*

a4.jpg

Phantom black pal but it'll be a love it or hate it kind of thing. I don't have any proper pics yet I'm sorry, it's slowly being transformed, so far I've only done a couple of bits and only have the one lame pic :( at the mo it's deffo in need of lowering and some 19" wheels to pull off the look but essentially it has the cupra-R splitter, lamin-x'd headlights, fogs and tail lights, S4 rear valance, window tints. It's booked in to have the the exhaust swapped to two stainless boxes with twin 3" pipes sort of S4 style. The carbon spoiler is en route. It's waiting to have some 40mm tein springs fit and lastly the biggest commitment (being the only thing that'd cost over a few hundred) is the wheels... I'm contemplating 19" 997 turbo wheels to finish it off. At the moment it looks a bit crap on standard S-Line suspension with 18's but meh *shrugs*

Sounds good, I've the phantom black too but with the chrome window surrounds and grill etc. The s4 style exhausts are on my shopping list too. Have you thought about coilovers instead of the springs? The ride would be better but they are more expensive. I know what you mean about the 18's and s-line suspension just be glad you don't have an se with 18's.

Can't wait to see what the spoiler looks like.

I've come from a background of performance tuning rather than looks etc so I deliberately opted for springs because it's more a look an OEM+/euro/individual sort of style I'm after rather than a balls out track car because my last car was a drifter:

26801_379171311165_517801165_3661423_7444556_n.jpg

12847_165097676165_517801165_2714545_5274144_n.jpg

So I've come from a background of harsh suspension and to be honest, this car is NEVER going to live up to the S15's characteristics so I don't want to do a half ***** job of it. The silvia was a 300 brake RWD turbo'd monster with no safety aids bar ABS, if you couldn't drive you were screwed because it would chew you up and spit you out, I'm never going to achieve this buzz from the A4 so it's more about retaining a form of comfort while keeping costs down. The sil was fully prepped chassis wise, Tein coilovers, adjustable topmounts, adjustable toe and camber arms, whiteline roll bars, GTR Brembos, strut braces, polybushed all round, subframe locking collars, Nismo engine and gearbox mounts etc.

Needless to say, that thing was a weapon and happily raped RS4's (even through the twisties if it wasn't raining!!) which brings me onto my next point... Two years ago I was driving....

n517801165_1175699_3339.jpg

So as you can see... It'd be a bit like false economy going for tracklike specs/power. I've always been a very much function over form person but now I've decided f*ck it, lets keep the costs down, going down the styling route is more economical in the long run as the cars are inevitably cheaper to run if you ditch the silly engines and then you can easily reverse everything come resale time then either transfer or sell it on to recoup some of the cash. It's a sort of win win situation, well... as far as modifying cars goes because lets face it, you never get it all back!

Rieger Front Lip Spoiler Audi A4 B7 Type 8E S-Line 05-08.Rieger is the leading German manufacturer of body kits and accessories for Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford and many others. Rieger body kits and accessories will make your car stand out in a crowd with their great lines, excellent fit.

Last edited:
being trying to find one that fits the B7 cab

Me too , only want the small lip one , not sure if my boot is an s-line one as my front bumper is an se one.

Finally got the front splinter fitted 9 months later.:)