AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

door mirror indicators

want to fit door mirrors with led indicators on my b7 cabriolet, seen some advertised on e bay, evo or m3 style, but they only do them for b6. do's anyone know if mirrors are the same or where i could get correct ones for the car.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Maq
    Quattro_AvQ

Status
    I think the bracket is the same..as in...the OEM B6 has the same bracket, but different overall mirror shape. Have a look at a B6 to find out..im pretty sure though!

loves quattro

Status
    I always thought the mirrors were just the same on the B6 and B7....... Quattrojames and I had our cars parked next to each other last weekend and apart from the colour they're visually just the same I'd presume the backings are therefore the same, as the doors are identical too between these models.

Reverse Gear

Status
    hi, thanks for that, i've looked at them as well, but never had the opportunity to have them side by side, and as you say they look identicle, i may order a set and have a play. cheers

cabriolet

Status
    there identical in every way, ive got b7 rs4's on mine as have many others.
    BUT you did mention yours is a cab and your putting a completely different type of mirror on ( m3 / evo ) if they are listing them for a b6 !!! check its a b6 cabriolet !!! the cabs are a different fixing to the door than avants and saloons, only the mirror caps are the same.
    a b6 cab is the same as a b7 cab and the b6 saloon and avant are the same as a b7 saloon / avant .
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!