door mirror indicators

ronco

Reaction score
want to fit door mirrors with led indicators on my b7 cabriolet, seen some advertised on e bay, evo or m3 style, but they only do them for b6. do's anyone know if mirrors are the same or where i could get correct ones for the car.:idea:

I think the bracket is the same..as in...the OEM B6 has the same bracket, but different overall mirror shape. Have a look at a B6 to find out..im pretty sure though!

I always thought the mirrors were just the same on the B6 and B7....... Quattrojames and I had our cars parked next to each other last weekend and apart from the colour they're visually just the same :icon_thumright: I'd presume the backings are therefore the same, as the doors are identical too between these models.

Untitled-1copy-3.jpg

hi, thanks for that, i've looked at them as well, but never had the opportunity to have them side by side, and as you say they look identicle, i may order a set and have a play. cheers

there identical in every way, ive got b7 rs4's on mine as have many others.
BUT you did mention yours is a cab and your putting a completely different type of mirror on ( m3 / evo ) if they are listing them for a b6 !!! check its a b6 cabriolet !!! the cabs are a different fixing to the door than avants and saloons, only the mirror caps are the same.
a b6 cab is the same as a b7 cab and the b6 saloon and avant are the same as a b7 saloon / avant .