Badger5Monster Motorsport
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775

    Free MOT at Audi Dealer.

    I am trying to arrange an MOT with my local Audi Dealer.

    I have the free MOT thingy off their website and have picked a time and date.

    However as its a free MOT i dont qualify for a courtesy car and this will leave me stuck at the dealers as im also having some warrenty work done and will take at least a few hours.

    I asked them if they could at least give me a lift home, but still no response.

    Just wondered if anyone else had used their free MOT offer and if they had got a courtesy car or any form of transport offered?


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Posts
    106
    i got mine done this week - but didn't ask for a courtesy car - it took 1 hour and I waited for it & had a can of coke and a coffee - along with a complimentary newspaper!

    Also as I assumed it passed - with no advisories!

    Tim.

  4. #3
    On my 3rd A4! RS4 next???

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    159

    Re: Free MOT at Audi Dealer.

    I also waited for mine last year, it's being done again in a week or 2, worth mentioning that in notts they need a months notice!

    Good value!

    Chris


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    stevehall's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Littleborough, Lancashire
    Posts
    298
    I had mine done last year and, when i got it back it did not have Stockport Audi on the stamp, it was as if they had sent it to a local garage - Did not really mind as it was free, and it passed - but anyone had this before? When they take it to Audi its anoter garage that completes the MOT
    Steve
    ___________________________
    Audi A4 Avant B7 2.0T FSi Quattro


    Done: | Ambient Light | 18" Audi RS6 Alloys | Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar & ECU | De-Egg | RNS-E | Bluetooth Kit | RS4 Anti Roll Bar | Audi Torch | Full Rear De-Badge |

    To Come: | Audi A6 3.0TDi Le Mans - When I can find the right one!|

  6. #5
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by stevehall View Post
    I had mine done last year and, when i got it back it did not have Stockport Audi on the stamp, it was as if they had sent it to a local garage - Did not really mind as it was free, and it passed - but anyone had this before? When they take it to Audi its anoter garage that completes the MOT
    That would'nt suprise me to be honest!


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  7. #6
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    I've had all my MOT's done at Audi (Had 4 done in 6 years) Every time passed without a problem - Croydon Audi used to be a bit arrogant like that at times - But now i've moved i use 5 Oaks Audi in West Sussex, they're fantastic, we get a courtesy car and if we wanted a free round of Golf or Spa treatment (For my Wife obv...) for free whilst waiting - Though i always have my car serviced at the same time.


    They always move our carseat into the courtesy car for us also!

    Think it just depends on which dealer Daz

  8. #7
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Good 2 B A Gooner View Post
    I've had all my MOT's done at Audi (Had 4 done in 6 years) Every time passed without a problem - Croydon Audi used to be a bit arrogant like that at times - But now i've moved i use 5 Oaks Audi in West Sussex, they're fantastic, we get a courtesy car and if we wanted a free round of Golf or Spa treatment (For my Wife obv...) for free whilst waiting - Though i always have my car serviced at the same time.


    They always move our carseat into the courtesy car for us also!

    Think it just depends on which dealer Daz
    Did you get a free courtesy car with a free MOT? or did you pay.


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  9. #8
    Good 2 B A Gooner's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chichester
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmo View Post
    Did you get a free courtesy car with a free MOT? or did you pay.

    Free mate, but we had a service also each time (Always the fixed price service)

    Next time i'll have a round of golf also - Get that handicap down!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO