Free MOT at Audi Dealer.

Dazmo

Reaction score
I am trying to arrange an MOT with my local Audi Dealer.

I have the free MOT thingy off their website and have picked a time and date.

However as its a free MOT i dont qualify for a courtesy car and this will leave me stuck at the dealers as im also having some warrenty work done and will take at least a few hours.

I asked them if they could at least give me a lift home, but still no response.

Just wondered if anyone else had used their free MOT offer and if they had got a courtesy car or any form of transport offered?

i got mine done this week - but didn't ask for a courtesy car - it took 1 hour and I waited for it & had a can of coke and a coffee - along with a complimentary newspaper!

Also as I assumed it passed - with no advisories!

Tim.

I also waited for mine last year, it's being done again in a week or 2, worth mentioning that in notts they need a months notice!

Good value!

Chris

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I had mine done last year and, when i got it back it did not have Stockport Audi on the stamp, it was as if they had sent it to a local garage - Did not really mind as it was free, and it passed - but anyone had this before? When they take it to Audi its anoter garage that completes the MOT

I had mine done last year and, when i got it back it did not have Stockport Audi on the stamp, it was as if they had sent it to a local garage - Did not really mind as it was free, and it passed - but anyone had this before? When they take it to Audi its anoter garage that completes the MOT

That would'nt suprise me to be honest!

I've had all my MOT's done at Audi (Had 4 done in 6 years) Every time passed without a problem - Croydon Audi used to be a bit arrogant like that at times - But now i've moved i use 5 Oaks Audi in West Sussex, they're fantastic, we get a courtesy car and if we wanted a free round of Golf or Spa treatment (For my Wife obv...) for free whilst waiting - Though i always have my car serviced at the same time.

They always move our carseat into the courtesy car for us also!

Think it just depends on which dealer Daz

I've had all my MOT's done at Audi (Had 4 done in 6 years) Every time passed without a problem - Croydon Audi used to be a bit arrogant like that at times - But now i've moved i use 5 Oaks Audi in West Sussex, they're fantastic, we get a courtesy car and if we wanted a free round of Golf or Spa treatment (For my Wife obv...) for free whilst waiting - Though i always have my car serviced at the same time.

They always move our carseat into the courtesy car for us also!

Think it just depends on which dealer Daz

Did you get a free courtesy car with a free MOT? or did you pay.

Did you get a free courtesy car with a free MOT? or did you pay.

Free mate, but we had a service also each time (Always the fixed price service) :icon_thumright:

Next time i'll have a round of golf also - Get that handicap down! :idea: