How to fit A4 B7 2.0T FSI engine cover

Ottis

Reaction score
I have a Audi 2.0T FSI engine cover ,i just need help in how it attached to a Golf 2.0T FSI engine,its not a direct fit,photo's + part numbers for brackets in order to swap engine covers,our photo's of a AUDI 2.0 T FSI engine without engine cover,in order locate fixing positions.

As the title states, Audi B7 A4 engine cover to replace the crappy one on my GTI ED30. Thank you!

oqegqt.jpg

A few reasons , i don't have to cut my orginal engine cover,in order to fit induction system,it also look's different then the rest of VW pack,i believe it look's great,
i just need help in how it attached to a Audi 2.0T FSI engine,photo's + part numbers for brackets, or photo's of a AUDI 2.0 T FSI engine without engine cover,in order locate fixing positions,can anyone help.:banghead:

Present Audi A3 1.8T Sport:hubbahubba:
Present VW MK5 GTI ED30

Hi Auroan
thank you for the photo's and help,now i can explain to Audi parts department, what i am looking for,
Thank You

Ottis

Hi no luck with dealer's parts department,they are unable to find part numbers for brackets,as shown above can anyone help?

I am in the states, who knows if I can find it I will post the numbers. If you can not get it and I can I would be willing to pick one up and ship it to you.

Thank you for all our help,but i sourced fitting brackets from a scrapyard,so must return the wrong brackets back to dealer,new cover fitted:cool:

deletedrearseatscarbuild125.jpg

deletedrearseatscarbuild126.jpg