Mini ISO or Quadlock on Concert?

whitelightning

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased a 2006 B7 2.0T SE which has a Concert single CD player fitted. From checking on various posts I'm pretty sure it's a Concert II.

I'm looking to purchase a Connect2 USB interface adapter but unsure which model to purchase; CTAADUSB003 or CTAADUSB004 dependent on whether my Concert has mini ISO or Quadlock. I can't find anything in the manual. Without having to take out the CD player, is there any easy way to confirm which one I have?

BTW does anyone have experience of using the Connect2 adapter? The main reason for my purchase is I don't have an iPod and this seems the easiest way to play MP3s. Any suggestions are welcome.

TIA.

Pretty sure it'll be quadlock as Audi switched over in 05, but you really need to pull the HU just to be sure. You'll have to pull it anyway so just do it now and leave it unengaged so you don't have to release it again when the adapter arrives

If it's a Series II radio it has mini ISOs.

If it's a Series II+ radio it has a Quadlock.

BTW Audi didn't switch over in 2005, it was late 2006 for the 2007 Model Year. My July 2006 B7 RS4 had a Symphony II and not a Symphony II+.

Thanks for the replies. It's a single DIN Concert II so it should have mini ISOs.