B7 Saloon Rear LEDS

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Have any of you lot done this mod, saw this over on edition38 forum, looks well cool :wub::

A4RearLeds.jpg

oohh i like! any idea where you get these from? is it just a bulb replacement or full new clusters?

hi guys these are custom made the guy who ones the car#1 = they look awsom but are quiet expensive mod, i know he does buy parts / send ur lights to him or trade in! i will see if i can did out the site he was on with all the information.. he not only does the rear but day time running too they look amazing:hubbahubba:

I reckon i could make these with a bit of time..:weight_lift2:...my dads an design/ electrical engineer...will see how it goes, gna start collecting parts for it! First practise on some scrap lights...Probz need a hell load of LED's,4 basic cicuit boards, resistors..etc

Yeah that's Phil's car - he's based in the US & has developed these himself.

There's a Spanish guy who merged A6 rear lights with A4 ones, which worked really well too.

Any details of how to contact him got details or anything

Yeh great stuff, I'm already on that forum I'll
most defo hit him up.

as prev said..
i enquired with phil who makes these, the fronts and rears including were going to be about $900 !!
and you have to send him your lights for him to do the mods on, so you have to allw time for that - shipping to florida and back, which is also about £150 both ways
nice mod though

I checked, you have two options, either send your headlights to him which I doubt you would take up especially as there is no guarantee they will arrive. Or the other options is he sends you the kit and instructions and you just need to buy the resistors.

I'm going to get the fronts done once I've nabbed a cheap headlight with a clear indicator (already got one). I'm then going to get the new set modded and then can swap them over.

there are ~ SIMILAR # ones on ebay now
do a search for A4 rear LED
not quite the same but pretty good - from a german co £300